UPDATE!: THEY ALL ADMITTED EGGING US -Elders now know, heads are rolling!!

by Lady Liberty 184 Replies latest jw friends

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Of course you could show the better example and teach by forgiving and not by exacting justice over poultry products and and a twisted frosty. Requesting justice from what is actually a very ,very small situation (apologies if that bites - I'm just watching the news about a coach crash so I'm less sensitive to less permanent harms.) My friend had problems from young kids throwing stones and smashing her fence so I know how naked aggression and intimidation hurts but in this situation you have reached the end - there will be no more eggs nor Frosticide - its over. Lashing out - even while justified will not heal your hurt - revenge however leaglly correct never ever ends well and the corrective effects of punishment here will not teach a lesson greater than their obvious humiliation has already done. That said - it's your choice and I shouldn't be on a soapbox and if my house was egged I'd probably want to break their legs and ram Frosty up their watchtower.

• seven006
    seven006

MARY, I don’t disagree with you at all. They will probably not agree to it. That is not my main focus. The concept and the offer is what are important. It is a simple way to try and make things a little balanced in a very unbalanced and unjust situation offered by The VICTIM of the injustice……………………………………………………………………………………………... If the story does come out (and I think it will and should) the fact that LL and her husband made the offer to keep her thoughts within it’s own environment of her on going situation, and it was “turned down” will give the age old “judge for yourself” thought people have when a “no comment” answer is given in one of those investigative, whistle blower, shows so many see on TV, like 60 minutes, Dateline or what ever. The viewers mind instantly says “guilty, they are trying to hide something”……………………………………………………………………………………………………That is where my comment of “dammed if they do, dammed if they don’t comes in given the idea of the small meeting offer. Agree to it, and their story is told to the people who really need to hear it, their old JW friends. Disagree and the story is told to yet another group (public opinion) that will expose some justice and form opinion by everyone else…………………………………………………………………… A brain dead, die hard JW will spin it exactly as they are programmed to do. Giving the programmed thinking and response they only know how to do. But, any JW who has the ability to think just a little bit on their own may give it a little deeper consideration………………………………………………………………………………. This board is full of those kind of people who once only thought the way they were programmed to think and now know how to think all by their little selves………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. It’s a win-win situation for yet another victim of the Watchtower’s modern business plan and a loose-loose situation for their cooperate leaders…………………………………………………….The whole idea is to take this situation and hopefully help a few people THINK………………………………… Those who can, will, those who refuse too and can’t, won’t and never will………………………………………………………………………..Dave

• juni
    juni

If you contacted a lawyer they would probably say this is a "hate crime".

Then you have 2 choices. Continue on legally or have a "personal" talk w/these idiots that you do not want them to talk to you or step toenail on your property. And they are to repair the damage to your property to your satisfaction including constructing a new Frosty when there is enough snow.

Anyone who mauls Frosty the Snowman is pond scum. What a bunch of losers!

Juni

link to "hate crime" laws

http://www.adl.org/99hatecrime/intro.asp hit on "STATE CRIME LAWS" and then hit on your particular state LadyLiberty to see what its laws are with "hate crimes".

Definition of "hate crimes" =

hate crime

hate crime ( plural hate crimes )
    noun
    Definition:
    crime motivated by hate for group: a crime that is motivated by hate, prejudice, or intolerance of somebody's religion, ethnicity, or sexual orientation
  • Stephanus
    Stephanus

These men should be banned from civilization just like God did Cain.

God, "Where's Frosty?"

JW Idiots, "We have no idea."

God, "The water of Frosty cries out from the ground."

I wonder what mark would be put upon their brows? What would be the mark of a brutal Frosty killer?

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Might as well join the "fray" here. If it was me I would already be turning these guys in. They committed a crime. They should pay the price.

I also agree with people here that it should go public. Show the world that the JW organization is really a terrorist organization, in that it does promote hate. Let them reap what they have sown. They get away with so much as it is.

mumsy

• Mary
    Mary
    rebel8 said: correct me if I'm wrong--the idea of "pressing charges" is largely something Hollywood made up.

Hmmm....nope, can't say I agree. These guys purposely vandalised someone else's property. It's a crime, plain and simple. The difference (to me) is: this wasn't vandalism perpetrated by some teenagers at random on a Friday night. The perpetrators are all grown men, they KNEW the victim, targeted them without any provocation whatsoever, and there was a specific reason WHY they did what they did. If an 'apostate' purposely damaged the property of a Witness, simply because they hated Witnesses, I'm pretty sure that the Witnesses would not hesitate to press charges. The reverse is just as true and charges can definitely be pressed.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I couldn't resist! After they are exposed, they'll be the ones ending up with "eggs on their face"! (pun intended)

[Q]From Kim Parker: “I’m interested in the history of the saying, having egg on your face. It means you made a big mistake.”

[A] It often implies that you have made a serious mistake, but more strictly it indicates that something you have done (or some turn of events) has left you looking extremely embarrassed or foolish. http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-egg2.htm

• Honesty
    Honesty

They did it because you left the JW's.

They did it because you were celebrating Christmas.

It is called a hate crime.

What is to stop these people from making sure you don't get a resurrection (another false WT doctrine) by killing you before you decide to come back to the Watchtower Society's Faithful Slave Jehovah?

You got it on video?

The local congregation of JW's (PO and the elders) know about it and have not gone to the police to report a hate crime committed by their own?

What do you think you should do?

A hate crime that is unpunished can occur again.

• snowcanuck
    snowcanuck

hello lady liberty.....

when i read your ongoing saga I thought the best punishment would be to ask them to go out and purchase a brand new "frosty"... they did in fact tear his frosty head off, no?....can you imagine their horror of being 'caught' by fellow dubs? Surely there must be some christmas stuff still on sale in some stores....i just think it would be priceless to have them buy something that they think is so "evil". ahh....but thats me.....i think, and reading here all wont agree with me, that reporting it as a hate crime will cause bad relations with your neighbours and as much as i dont think too highly of my neighbours i would try to keep the peace if i can.....turn the other cheek..be a forgiving neighbour, let the elders deal with them in whatever way they see fit (eyes rolling), and make them buy you a new FROSTY!!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Stephanus - "What would be the mark of a brutal Frosty killer?"

BRAIN FREEZE!

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit