UPDATE!: THEY ALL ADMITTED EGGING US -Elders now know, heads are rolling!!

by Lady Liberty 184 Replies latest jw friends

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

GET THE VIDEO!!!! Take it to police and PRESS CHARGES!!!!!!!!!1

Leslie

• V
    V

Frosty Throws Down

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

For the first time, I can say that I AGREE WITH OROBORUS. He has laid out the four possible routes to take and their risks and the actions to take to start them.

I really doubt that this could be taken past the Misdemeanor and to the Felony stage.

best wishes to you.

Outoftheorg

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

I think that I have finally figured out a way to get more people to answer my posts...

Mouthy and Legolas, don't you know us Canucks are supposed to be peacekeepers, therefore you should be supporting the Turn the Other Cheek option, tsk, tsk

LL, I know you don't want to post any more details, but after reading through the 8 pages, I feel like Frosty and I are personal buddies, and I do hope that you will be able to post a picture of him soon.

Looking forward to hearing how this all turns out!

• V
    V
    round up four or five of the baddest Apostates (the JWs know in your area) and have these friends serve them the court notices inside the Kingdom Hall on Sunday.

Obo this is brilliant!

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

wow. what a really bizarre thing for them to do. I guess the neighbor was filming fireworks or something and that is how they caught 'em?

if it was me, I probably would go through with reporting the incident to police and if the police wanted me to press charges for it, I guess I would probably do that. only because they were on the property, trespassing, vandalising and due to the nature of the reason they picked your house. It's kind of like stalking, IMO.

I'm only saying this because these guys probably still think they did the right thing, or they did the wrong thing for the right reasons. A little trouble with the police might actually make them understand how wrong their thinking is. Or at least, how illegal their thinking is.

As for the suggestion to send the story to a local news station or paper, it depends on who you want your audience to be. If it's believing, active witnesses, that won't get through to them. How many news stories have they heard and dismissed already? And if it's general population, how many of them would really care?

Whatever you do, or decide not to do, good luck and hope you don't have any more problems with these idiots.

You know what they say, 40 is the new 12.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Oroborus, you won my respect today. I think you wrote a great post and offered good advice that was a little more stepped away from our emotional responses. That us ex JWs know their motivation is one thing, trying to explain it to others IS another issue. I can't even explain most of this to my husband, and he has been around me for over 15 years. My legal training was incomplete, and was 20 years ago. I am pretty much clueless, just more interested in how the system works than some might be.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Press charges . . .press charges . . press charges !

You all sound like a bunch of childish Jehovah's Witnesses !

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I can see the news paper headline now: Jehover's Witness Charged With Hate Crime Against Non-Jehover's Witness

Unlike pedophiles... the WTS will hang these guys out to dry.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Makes me wonder who's been killing all the frosty's in my neighborhood!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit