Homeopathy popular in Jehovah's Witnesses ?

by Tigerman 126 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wednesday
    wednesday

bickerchic! hello there.

yes i have changed my avatar, i just love this guy. he's my fav doc,(on tv) but I like people who try new and different things. I like people who take chances.

• ackack
    ackack

'Faith' that's another word for ignorance, isn't it? I never understood how people could be so proud of believing in something with no proof at all. Like that's an achievement.
    -Hugh laurie
    as Gregory House, MD

ackack

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Irodology is Quackery..LOL!!..Vitamins and minerals and other supplements have no evidence.???..Why because the FDA says so?..LOL!!..I have decades of experience under my belt..My clientle was professonal..Movie Stars and sports personalitys came to see me,when they came to town..They had access to the best in the world..I`m the one they sought out...OUTLAW

• ackack
    ackack

OMG! LOL!! Tom Cruise did it, therefore its a good idea? LOL LOL!!

Seriously though, movie star endorsements in the field of medicine are just creepy these days.

ackack

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I take it Irodology was what that woman in Ponca City Oklahoma was doing to my former friends when she shined the flashlight in their eyes. It was amusing watching this woman in action. First she would shine the flashlight in their eyes and make some recommendations for various ailments. Then the "patient" would complain about something else. This woman would then grab her flashlight again, shine it in their eyes and agree that they had other herbs they should buy for that problem too.

I wanted to have her do it to me and then complain about my eyes hurting from some strange bright light, just to see what she would recommend for that. But I chickened out.

The only thing I see wrong with this person's eye is the writing on it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Tom Cruise was never a client..Your an Idiot..Even if he was,your still an Idiot...OUTLAW

• wednesday
    wednesday

outlaw, I probably did not say that correctly. ( guess i will have to start using smiles, he he) Of course vits/herbs are good, I have no problem with that. I know they work (but to the extent the claims made for some-not sure).

. It was sheer absurb idea that for these particular ones "I must believe they will work, I had to have faith in them" BS.

I'm thinking of a Seinfeld. eposide, George goes to a friend of krammer's for his tonsils. It was lol funny.

I think Suzzane Somers looks great ,and I did read her book. She is a very brave woman. She made some very brave decisions.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    I'm thinking of a Seinfeld. eposide, George goes to a friend of krammer's for his tonsils. It was lol funny.

The episode where Kramer starts taking pills perscribed by a vet. for a dog, because he found a dog with the same cough as him, was a classic.

• wednesday
    wednesday

he he, Elaine has a rash, and ends up not being able to find a doc, the AMA black balls her.

• zensim
    zensim
    Bikerchik - do you remember when candida was the JW disease of choice. Everyone raved of garlic and so all the jw chicks started taking it. The hall I went to was horrible with the smell of garlic leaking from everyone's pours!!!

Looking Glass - I just had a bout of thrush - haven't had it for years and years (sorry everyone if too much info). Have only had very limited contact with jw's in the last two years (except family and close friends) but in the past month have been included in two witness social occasions. Do you think there is a coincidence?

Ackack - are you gone yet? I can talk about my thrush a little bit more - joke!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit