Homeopathy popular in Jehovah's Witnesses ?

by Tigerman 126 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ackack
    ackack

No, I'm right here, waiting for you. If you talk about your thrush, I will call you an agent working against U.N.C.L.E., brand you a heretic, and strap you naked to a pole and wait for those who pass by to throw various vegetables at you. :)

(Thrush was the name of the enemy agency in Man from UNCLE in case anyone is confused.)

ackack

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JayHawk1..Your soooo funny dude! Ya it does look like writting over an eyeball..What your looking for is the dark spots,they can indicate something not working properly or accummulated poisons.....Wednesday..I agree,herbs,vitamins and other supplements are over sold..I have no use for people who do this..They are liars and put people in danger..Anyone who plays doctor with serious illness or makes false cliams about thier products should be jailed..I never did either...OUTLAW

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Homeopathy doesn't work, as simple as that.

You've just read several examples of where people told you about homeopathic things that did work, but you persist in saying they don't work. Why is that? Did someone tell you that, or did you read it somewhere? If it's in print, or the FDA says it, then it must be true.

I am just appalled at the ignorance in this thread. I want to be like Odrade and not comment on it, but I can't help myself.

Reflexology is a science. So is Iridology. Both are taught and practiced in medical schools in other countries all over the world. I remember when acupuncture was touted as quackery because................OH MY GOD, the heathen Asians did it! If it wasn't from the Western world, it must be bogus. The Europeans have used herbs and homeopathics long before they became popular in this country. I fact, some of my products I cannot ship to Germany because they are regulated like drugs and are by prescription only. They take them very seriously.

I agree that they have their place and are not interchangeable with what an MD would tell you, although it was an MD that told me to get the Arnica gel. When I had pneumonia in September, I went for antibiotics and over the counter things for my symptoms because they worked faster.

Thanks for the correction about Arnica, Odrade. I was sure it was arsenic, but you must be right.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I admit I know nothing about Iridology. I'm sure if done properly there could be some benefit. But this woman I went to might as well have been wearing a white suit, selling "Grandpa's Fix-All Elixir," from the back of a horse drawn wagon.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mulan..Do you have your own line of products?..Do you prepare them yourself?..Back in the day,I delt with manufacturers from all over the world.Hence my interest...OUTLAW

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Mulan..Do you have your own line of products?..Do you prepare them yourself?..Back in the day,I delt with manufacturers from all over the world.Hence my interest...OUTLAW

No, I just market the products my supplier has. I've been with this company since 1993 and they've had the homeopathics for just a short time, maybe 5 years.

By the way quite a few have PM'd me asking for more information on my products, especially the toothpaste.

But this woman I went to might as well have been wearing a white suit, selling "Grandpa's Fix-All Elixir," from the back of a horse drawn wagon.

I agree the iridology with the flashlight is very weird. She sounded like an amateur.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Clearly what I witnessed is not how it's done. So how is it done? ... the iridology that is...

The melatonin has just started to kick in... sleepy time is coming.

• ackack
    ackack

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iridology

Apparently, the flash light is common. (In the quick search I did) Iridology resembles reflexology quite a bit.

ackack

• zensim
    zensim

Ackack - I think I might enjoy being strapped naked to a pole. But just wait until my thrush has cleared up ....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JayHawk1..If you get a bad feeling about someone,there is usually good reason for it..Lots of people think they know irodology..They are idiots..I know alot,but I wouldn`t bet somebodys health on it..You have to be trained.....I met so many know-it-alls,that knew nothing.Their products could do everything!..Sometimes they would even challange what I used(both supplements would contain the same ingredients),against the product of the company they represented..I would send it to the lab..LOL!!..Costs a bit,but you get to know what your dealing with...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit