Judicial Committee Audio Recording

by Shaolu 113 Replies latest jw experiences

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

"I absolutely do hate him" from Russell

1 John 3: 11-15

11 This is the message you have heard from the beginning: We should love one another. 12 We must not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and killed his brother. And why did he kill him? Because Cain had been doing what was evil, and his brother had been doing what was righteous. 13 So don’t be surprised, dear brothers and sisters, [ c ] if the world hates you. 14 If we love our Christian brothers and sisters, [ d ] it proves that we have passed from death to life. But a person who has no love is still dead. 15 Anyone who hates another brother or sister [ e ] is really a murderer at heart. And you know that murderers don’t have eternal life within them.

Should have read this and asked him why does he even go to the meetings. Sad when people equate mag distribution (stopping at McDonalds for 45 minute hamburgers to continue counting their time) to love and not really get the sense of it.

1 John 4:8 also says 8 But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

Maybe he doesn't have the direct line with Jah like he thinks he does.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Wonderful ...but shameful too.

I have sometimes wondered if posters were a little paranoid, becauese the elders around here are very tolerant of me. I have had question times with them, debated things and agreed to differ. I discussed the U.N. scandal with them, they did nothing;.

But this is something else. It proves beyond doubt that they had no interest in "readjusting the man in a spirit of mildness", Their mind was already made up .

I am sure that my time will come, if someone complains about me . No doubt I will see a different side of them then.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hey, I just wanted to put my vote in that you did a great job. Whether or not these elders are sincere in their beliefs has nothing to do with the fact that their beliefs are demonstrably false and very harmful. The end justifies the means imo.

GBL

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

That's not shameful, they didn't mind saying just exposed. Jesus said what ever you say in darkness or private will be announced on the rooftops. If they have nothing to be ashamed of then they won't mind it being exposed to all. I believe this is the org that likes to expose everyone else for everything that they do.

Gal 6:7 7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows

They are only reaping what they have sown. It is a principle of nature. They expose, they get exposed.

• justsomedude
    justsomedude

Excellent work!

I'd really like to know the whole story (about how things got to that point) and based on the way it started, I'd love to hear the rest of your DA letter.

JSD

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Shaolu,

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for going to such lengths to be able to share this with us all.

I only wish that I had heard/read something like this 30 years ago, before I got drawn into the Organisation.

This JC farce should help many people to see just what this mind-controlling cult is really like.

Can you imagine Jesus acting the way these elders did.

Twinkletoes

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

Soon there will be bouncers padding you down looking for recording devices before you enter the back room.

bczar

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i see there are one or two cry babies x jw's here that don't like what this guy recorded. well to bad. this guy did great work in fact he was too soft with the elders. if this recording helps just one jw stand up to the elders. then this recording was a total success. guess someone here is going to have to hand out handerchiefs. for crybaby's... john

• JAVA
    JAVA

Great first post on the forum--way to go, Shaoul!

Recordings like this prove the religion is nothing more than another high-pressure cult. The elders were there for one reason only--to make sure others in the cult treat you as less than human. Your sin was doing what JWs tell others to do with their religion--ask questions and demand answers. Thanks for recording the meeting and sharing.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Ok, when he started reading from the WT about examining ones religion, I heard all the 'inflections' and the tone and it sounded so JW-y, I got that funny barf feeling in the back of my throat.

I do think the original poster was a little obnoxious, but you know what? They were MORE obnoxious, and elders have been obnoxious since they have had kingdom halls.

The fact that the elders knew exactly what he was up to from the get go(they went into it very cynically and with their minds made up, you could tell)shows that they have been through this with other JWs (ex's) over the last few years. I think it is good that they are no longer naive about what is happening, and the resources available to the JWs. Knowing how helpless they are in the face of a real conversation has jaded them somewhat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit