Judicial Committee Audio Recording

by Shaolu 113 Replies latest jw experiences

• Shaolu
    Shaolu

About a week ago I had my little meeting with "the Bobs" (yuk yuk), and I got the whole thing digitally recorded. It's available online, along with a written transcript here... http://www.ichthusstudios.org/Cults/JW/

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Shaolu,

WELCOME and thank you for posting your JC Audio. I was an elder, I would have acted exactly the same as I too was asimilated. But why did you go through with it? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

- WAC former elder/bethelite

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Listened to your recording. Typical JW trial where they say they want to help, but don't offer answers. Then they spew a few random scriptures, get frustrated.. only to get up and walk away.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

this is priceless.. lol.. when they have nothing to come back to you with they say silly things like this:

Russell: Well I—I'm out of words. I only have so many words per day, and I've used 'em up. So have a great evening.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

That's messed up.

Out of curiosity did the four "witnesses" volunteer info against you or were they tortured and had it beaten out of them?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Yep, that's the typical jw fear for you. They say the fear god, but what they really fear is anyone who can break through the brainwashing. One of the elders from the witchita falls congregation told me once, "yeah they say we're brainwashed, but don't you think our brains need a good washing every once in a while?"

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Wow, Shaolu ~~!

You really jumped right in here with a pretty impressive first post. Thanks for sharing that and welcome to JWD.

Can we assume that you have been lurking here for a little while already?

Looking forward to hearing more from you - when you're ready to share (although it looks like you are ready, maybe...)

-Aude Sapere (meaning: Dare to Know; Dare to Think for Yourself)

• calico
    calico

Russell: Well I—I'm out of words. I only have so many words per day, and I've used 'em up. So have a great evening.

Exactly how many words are we alloted for one day? HMMMMMMMM.....................

Stupid control freaks--they never had any intention of "helping" you!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Perhaps Russell has a very limited vocabulary and he was out of intelligent things to say.

• Shaolu
    Shaolu

My favorite part is when "Brother Russell" (no joke) said to my friend, in regards to me, "I absolutely do hate him, just as Jehovah does."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit