How do you feel about Tatoos?

by Fisherman 213 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Kitty its not worth your time, I think he is yanking your chain!!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Kitty its not worth your time, I think he is yanking your chain!!

Meh...it's a slow at work right now...besides, I need to dust of my ol' debatin' skills anyway. And besides, if I keep posting at this rate, I'll reach emperor status in no time. ~luv, jojo

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

My personal opinion: small and tasteful OK (although I do like those Mauri or Celt designs that circle a limb). While they can look attractive on younger skin, I imagine a doddery, wrinkly octogenarian with distorted, faded, blurry artwork all over his/her body, having to be bathed and dressed daily by carers. It kinda puts me off having any.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

First off, I find it way more offensive to read comments like this, than getting a tatoo!!!!!!!

For women, if you want that silly tramp stamp on the back of your lower back go for it. Just don't get mad when it looks gross when you get all bloated and fat after 4 kids

Well guess what. Im 39, have 3 kids, im not "all bloated and fat", and got my "tramp stamp" as you call it a year ago. I wear my 18 year old daughters "low rider" jeans so everyone can see it!!!!!!!!!!!

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

You go Butt!!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Well guess what. Im 39, have 3 kids, im not "all bloated and fat", and got my "tramp stamp" as you call it a year ago. I wear my 18 year old daughters "low rider" jeans so everyone can see it!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOOO!!!! BURN!!!

Go Buttlight! Go Buttlight!

~luv, jojo

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Around here we call tatoos on the lower back "butt hats" fits me well hey?

• daystar
    daystar

I like tramp stamps... gives me something to shoot for.

CHL - Nice tat!

I am still completely un-inked. I need to just suck it up and visit a shop and have them draw up what I want. Of course, I want something very specific and meaningful to me.

Any artists out there wanna help me out? *hint, hint*

• parakeet
    parakeet

I think tattoos are a generation thing. My grandparents' generation was horrified when the bikini came into vogue. My parents were horrified when I got my ears pierced. Now my generation is horrified with tattoos. Personally, tattoos don't appeal to my esthetic sense, but I don't condemn anyone for having them.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Kitty and Buttlight....... You two are awesome !!!!!! Daystar what are you thinking of having in your tat ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit