Did you get the new tract?

by kid-A 88 Replies latest jw experiences

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

I'm in a Spanish cong., and yeah, the tract campaign is being done. It's stupid.

• Mulan
    Mulan

We were gone for the weekend and came home Sunday night to find one inside our front door screen.

The funny thing is, no one EVER comes to our house. We had gone camping and our truck and trailer were not there, so they probably felt safe leaving it. I show it to people who come over (my kids) but haven't opened it. We just laugh.

• inactive in jersey
    inactive in jersey

there is this witness that calls on my family alot. but i have not recieved it yet. my husband and i are going to one meeting a week. i have not seen it yet.

• frozen one
    frozen one

I got mine last week and happened to be home when it was delivered. A woman come up my steps and then a second later walked away. I assumed she was a political campaign volunteer dropping off candidate fliers. It looked like she was by herself. Maybe she had a partner who stayed at the bottom of the steps out of eyesight. I read the tract and tossed it. The end.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I'm still waiting for my copy.

A little off topic...

I got one of those invitations to last Summer's District Convention though. I found that to be a little wierd. Here I am near Wichita Kansas and they expect me to drive to Oklahoma City on short notice for three days of boredom? No thanks.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Daystar said,

You know... this made me think. How do you think Witnesses would appreciate having Satanist tracts left on their doors about the good news of his kingdom?

What good news does Satan have about his Kingdom? That would be worth starting a thread over.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Just got it today

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

One of the brothers in a nearby congregation has enthusiastically placed 200. I know of one brother who lovingly offered him 35 of his tracts. Sounds like others have done the same thing. Would you call that self-sacrifice? I've asked several people about any experiences and have heard nothing.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Not yet..still waiting!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I live in a small town, that has a KH, and I haven't gotten one. My JW mom wouldn't DARE give me one. She'd be afriad it'd end up here or somewhere on the internet!!

he is on the do not call list

Do they actually pay attention to their "do not call" list??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit