Did you get the new tract?

by kid-A 88 Replies latest jw experiences

• cathyk
    cathyk

I came home from shopping last week to find that one had been folded up and stuck in my door.

Cathy

www.oldlighthousebooks.com

• daystar
    daystar
    I came home from shopping last week to find that one had been folded up and stuck in my door.

Cathy

You know... this made me think. How do you think Witnesses would appreciate having Satanist tracts left on their doors about the good news of his kingdom?

• Woofer
    Woofer

I haven't received one either. But then again I live not too far from the hall that I was d/f from so maybe they know where I live and are avoiding me.

• JH
    JH

I was in the hallway of the apartment building where I live, and I heard the 2 sisters walking up the staircase up and then they started knocking at the doors. They knocked very faintly, and it was as if they didn't really want anyone to answer. They spent about 15 seconds at each door and just knocked once per door very faintly. After 2 minutes, they were out of the building.

I understand them very well, since I did the same thing when I used to preach.

• cathyk
    cathyk
    You know... this made me think. How do you think Witnesses would appreciate having Satanist tracts left on their doors about the good news of his kingdom?

I think they may already subscribe to their local newspapers ...

Cathy

www.oldlighthousebooks.com

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

I have not received the tract yet either. Not even from any of my JW family. In fact, in the last 10-1/2 years, I've only had the witnesses knock on my door twice. We get more visits from the mormon's.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

No, not yet.

But I think the witnesses who bring my mags are starting to suspect I'm being 'primed' with info so they may be waiting to see if I ask for one!

I won't because that will obviously 'blow my cover'

• moshe
    moshe

No tract has been left at my door, so I went and got my own. I saw JW's working a street yesterday, so I went several blocks ahead and left Silentlambs press release flyers in front of the doors- and some other stuff. Then I went to the beginning of the street and started pulling the tracts from the doors- got a nice stack of mags,too. I noticed that the JW's went to the seeded houses and after about 3 homes, the four of them got in the car for a minute, then left the territory. Now I have a tract to send to the newspaper along with the Silentlambs info. Hopefully, it will result in a story.

• lawrence
    lawrence

No, didn't get my tract, but I did get a good night's rest at the Holiday Inn Express.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Moshe! Love it! I would love to see the expressions on their faces.

On to the question:

Did you get the new tract?

Nope. Not from my relatives either. I've been waiting for them to come by too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit