Did you get the new tract?

by kid-A 88 Replies latest jw experiences

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Nope nada . We have Jw relatives that live down the street, and four other families close by , but no one has come by yet . I have been thinking about what I want to say to them if they do stop by ..just haven't come up with anything earth shattering .

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I haven't received one either. I live in an high-rise apartment complex and wonder if they are ever worked.

LRG

• sir82
    sir82

Probably not too surprising if you didn't get one...

1 million JWs i n the US X 50 tracts per publisher = 50 million placed as an outer limit absolute maximum (a more realistic number will probably be closer to 10 -20 million) in the USA.

So at most every 6th person in the US will get one, more likely every 15th or 20th person or so. Similar ratios (or lower) elsewhere.

It's kind of like a lottery I guess...If you're "lucky" enough to be in the right place at the right time, you get to read the "life saving message" about the destruction of "false religion".

If you're one of the 95% of the US population, or 98% of the world's population, that doesn't get one...tough cookies!

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I have not received one yet and probably won't because my community is gated. My dad received one and he is on the do not call list. He said they did not even knock on his door.

• Clam
    Clam
    Well don't most people here have jw relatives? Didn't they try and give you one?

All of my JW relatives wouldn't waste one on me. They feel as though they are "casting pearls before a swine"

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Nope. Not yet.

I've moved recently and the few jws that would call on me about every other year don't know where I live now. It's a gated community so not likely to be worked by the local cong.

-Aude.

• RR
    RR

Nope

• JH
    JH

The Witnesses were on my street on Saturday. I didn't see them here since atleast a year.

And today, they done my side of the street and I received my tract.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Kid-A:

Assuming that the witnesses have the truth and Jehovah is directing the tract work, it would make sense that apostates would NOT be receiving the new tract.

-K

• daystar
    daystar

Nein!!

But then again, I haven't seen a Witness out in service in years and years. I see Mormons all the time though. Hmm... now, who is it that is most effective at the "worldwide preaching work" again?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit