Did you get the new tract?

by kid-A 88 Replies latest jw experiences

• kid-A
    kid-A

Just wanted to run an informal poll to see how "effective" or hopelessly "ineffective" the borg tract assimilation drive has been.

I for one, have not received the tract, and I live in densely populated development. Did anybody get it left in their doors/mailboxes?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Not yet.

Nor have I a received a call back from a witnoid who placed a little book with me 6 weeks ago. Maybe she didn't like that I asked about 1914.

• Clam
    Clam

I've got a pretty active bunch of Dubs around here but still no sign of the tract.

Everytime I hear the dogs bark and the letter box clatter I get all excited like a kid at Christmas, but have yet to receive that mythical document with its earth shattering message.

Tomorrow is another day.

• carla
    carla

My jw wouldn't give me one if I asked I think! And everybody I know has either a 'no visits from jw's' sticker from me or have put up a 'no tresspassing' sign (on my advice to keep jw's away) that jw's are now supposed to honor, so nobody I know got one yet either.

• Warlock
    Warlock

It's the same old tract, albeit redone. It's the same old message.

Warlock

• hambeak
    hambeak

I live in a densley populated area and a secure building not one of my neighbors has received one nor have I

I am curious what they have to say usually the same old stuff just new dates

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Not here either....but I live in the worst kind of territory...."walking territory" where there are way too may people at home! LOL!

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

The English speakers in my area of Los Angeles that I have run into have not offered any tract.

Are foreign language J-Dubs participating in this campaign? I only ask, because in the area I live there is a large Spanish-speaking, Armenian & Filipino JW population, and I never see them with the tracts.

• kid-A
    kid-A

With the majority of responses thus far in the negative, I would be curious to see how active JW lurkers perceive the undeniable inefficiency of their silly little "campaigns".

For the record, there are J-dubs about 2 blocks from my house that have book-studies every thursday....now you'd think they could walk 2 blocks to work my street? LOL......Not that I want them too.....

• carla
    carla

Well don't most people here have jw relatives? Didn't they try and give you one? (my jw would be afraid I would scan it and put it on the internet! hahahaha, silly him)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit