Did you get the new tract?

by kid-A 88 Replies latest jw experiences

• juni
    juni

Nada

• hubert
    hubert

I got one today, from my sis in law. She found it lodged in the door of her apartment, and gave it to me.

When I opened it, guess what I found? Lo and behold, ANOTHER TRACT !!!!

I got two !! Good way to unload them fast, put one inside another. LOL !!

Hubert

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Kid-A..I got one..In the middle of the friggin wilderness!..???..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Assuming that the witnesses have the truth and Jehovah is directing the tract work, it would make sense that apostates would NOT be receiving the new tract.

Looks like all I'm good for is bird seed.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

The local JWs know that I am an opposer(remember THAT term?) and I haven't seen one witnessing in my neighborhood for more than 7 years now. I was a stay home mom for much of that time.

No one I know from work has gotten a tract. My mom hasn't even mentioned them to me, haven't seen any in the trash cans, or anyone street witnessing with them or anything. Today some girls from the local church came by asking for donations for the food bank (they got a bag full, I had just gotten a bunch of cereal for .50 a box!) At least they were doing something useful as part of their Christianity.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Just stepped out of my car in a deserted parking lot at an Elk preserve up in Oregon - not a soul around - and in pulls a car. The lady hands me a tract through her window and says 'we're handing out this free tract worldwide and here's your copy' and quickly proceeds to drive off. Haven't had one JW come by my door for years - haven't seen them in service for years - and then out in the middle of nowhere poof! one appears! ...sammieswife.

• Asheron
    Asheron

I got two. My dog loves em!

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I got one from my husband. I think he tried to cheat on his 50 by getting an easy placement. I didn't let him get away with it though. I told him, thanks, but I've already seen it months ago. It was posted on the internet. He asked me by who. I told him I think it was some apostate who's currently working at bethel. He gives us advance notice of all the society's publications and talks. I read some of the assembly talks before you ever went to the assembly. (We had one of the very first assemblies). He was very shocked! His face went all white. I know it was mean but I was bored that day and I couldn't resist rocking his world a little. He gets in such a theocratic rut sometimes! lol.

Cog

• nelly136
    nelly136

yup got one,

nice touch about the 7 headed beast and harlot lol

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

The only one I have seen is the one I downloaded from those damned 'postates

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit