by kid-A 88 Replies latest jw experiences

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Gumbonthe$$,

Good point(s). Touche again

Dismembered

• lesterd
    lesterd

Had a dub at the door Sunday with it, I told her I already had one, sge wnated to know where I got it, you should have seen the look on her face when I told her I got off the internet. I'm sure she shook the dust of her feet as she high tailed it off my porch.

• 4JWY
    4JWY

I expect the father and two little kids who came to my door last Saturday waving the tract as they ran up the driveway, may return this weekend for try #2. The little girl's knock was barely audible.

If I recall, the KM instructed them not to leave it at doors until the 3rd attempt if they have a lack of territory to cover, like in these parts. I didn't answer last week as I would like to see if they are following those commands first. They totally ignored my "No Trespassing" sign in the door window.

Yes, along with not accepting a hate tract at my door, I think I will tell them that is old they are peddling, as I did see it months ago online.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Yep got one from the Pioneer sister who still contacts my DA'd wife HaHa

• bavman
    bavman

Yup! I got received two in two days. Yesterday, I received one from my Mom along with a note saying:

'Because we love you and know time is running out I wanted to make sure you got one of these as we are leaving these all over the world with people this month. Hope you will take time to consider and read this important message. We miss you very much! Love, Mom.'

Also, when I came home tonight I found one under my door.

• done4good
    done4good

No tract here. Actually, I never see witnesses here out at all, and I live in a suburb of Philly. Does anyone even go out in FS anymore?

j

• hubert
    hubert
    No, I have no idea what the name of it is or what it looks like either.

FHN, ......if you would like one, I have two, so I could "spare " one.

Let me know where to send it, but better make it soon, because I am running out of toilet paper.

Hubert

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Knock, knock, knock

I just got one a few minutes ago. Woke me up from my nap, too. What was interesting was that when I looked through the peephole, it was a woman wearing a blue pants suit. Nicely dressed, but I thought it was probably someone electioneering since I thought pants were not exactly allowed (have times changed?). She also clearly did not want to engage in any conversation, since she said something to the effect that "This is some reading material for you and I don't want to take up any of your time, so I'll just leave it with you."

• gumby
    gumby
    Nicely dressed, but I thought it was probably someone electioneering since I thought pants were not exactly allowed (have times changed?).

That's right Leolaia......pant suits show off a womans camel toes and detract from the Kingdom message, so I'm surprised anyone would work with this woman......cept fer maybe a brother

She also clearly did not want to engage in any conversation, since she said something to the effect that "This is some reading material for you and I don't want to take up any of your time, so I'll just leave it with you."

I guess it hasn't changed since I went out in service concerning the tract work as we were instructed to give a brief presentation such as..." we're talking to our neigbors today and leaving this tract and this is your free copy"....and that was it. Then you call back on the takers....which meant loads of return visits.

Does anyone realise how ridiculous it is to think the governments would try to stop religion worlwide? It would cause revolution, anarchy, and total chaos. It's never worked before....so what would make our times any different?

Gumby

• Icansaylucky
    Icansaylucky

"I was praised for going out sick in jehovah's service in this never to be repeated work." But I bet you weren't invited back to ride with that group,lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit