Did you get the new tract?

by kid-A 88 Replies latest jw experiences

• JAVA
    JAVA

The JWs in my neighborhood sold the KH to the Seventh-Day Adventist, and I haven't seen them in the area for a few years. No new tract in this part of town. Doesn't selling a building to "false religion" help support "false religion?"

• daystar
    daystar
    You know... this made me think. How do you think Witnesses would appreciate having Satanist tracts left on their doors about the good news of his kingdom?

I think they may already subscribe to their local newspapers ...

Cathy

Oooh... good point, from the JW perspective... No Witness should read any news since they'll read reading literature about Satan's Kingdom. How about that...

I still have a mind to make up some sort of "Devil's Tract" to pass out.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

My Grandaughter gave one to my wife. I won't get one from the local cong. They don't like baseball bats.

Dismembered

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Nope and I could throw a stone and hit the hall from here.

• mariposa
    mariposa

Nope, I haven't been visited by any dubs since I moved here 3 years ago. Guess they must sense the lack of Jehovah here

• Icansaylucky
    Icansaylucky

I did, it was on my door the other day when I came home. I just posted this as a new topic but can't find where it posted so I'll repeat what appalled me about the tract among many things. The title of the tract is The End of False Religion is Near! Here is a quote from the tract" Icame across a subtitle Called "False Religion... Tolerates Immoral Sex" They actually have the nerve to say, and this is an exact quote " "Even churches that condemn immoralality have tolerated religious leaders who have sexually abused children" I can't see how they would have the nerve to bring this to people when the word is out what they tolerate and who they protect. I bet they're thrilled when no one answers the door and they can leave the tract and run. I bet they miss the good old days when all they had to do is defend their stand on Christmas and Birthdays.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

No, but a local mega-church hung some hot pink fliers/invitations on a few doorknobs in my neighborhood.

• misguided
    misguided

So......I've been home all day today...

my first day off in weeks (my son is home sick)...and...

my daughter just walked in the door from school and began reading to me what I immediately recognized as the title of the tract. They'd left it jammed in the door. Why did they not ring the doorbell???

• Icansaylucky
    Icansaylucky

LittleRock: They can send people to where the need is great, but not to your high rise, go figure.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

No, I have no idea what the name of it is or what it looks like either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit