All white girls are.........

by Gill 122 Replies latest jw friends

• chiddy
    chiddy

Strange , my wifes thai, 1 son

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

And that means what? That you'll get in bed with anyone. My statement stands.

• chiddy
    chiddy

I've galvanized myself into her culture, tried to learn the language, looked into Buddhism, accepted her family in her remote village who speak no English, adapted to their food etc

• Sassy
    Sassy

well I am sorry to hear about the man's mother and her attitude. There is still a lot of racism in the world. I think those of us raised in the dub world saw less racism but even there, it was found.. perhaps more subltly.

I started dating black men before I left the witnesses and I was amazed at even witnesses comments.. so... I'm into that zebra thing huh? jungle fever?

whatever..

I live my life to make me and those in my life happy, not others. If a parent had a problem with it, well, it would have to grow on them.

• skeptic2
    skeptic2
    I'm afraid to say jayhawk is 100% correct, mixed race kids cause alot of trouble as well.

I don't think you are explaining yourself very well, because what you are saying is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, and you can't be THAT dumb.

• skeptic2
    skeptic2
    When my daughter was 13 a black boy was intersted in her. He came by after school often. I finally asked him one day "James , do you believe that Black is beautiful?" He replied "Yes"- I then told him, " Then, why don't you go find yourself a Black girlfriend?" He had the strangest look on his face and he stopped calling and coming by anymore.

Yup that sounds like one of them there racists. I blame the education system.

• chiddy
    chiddy

Just a stupid obvious brit sense of humour forget it

• skeptic2
    skeptic2

Sorry?

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

CHIDDY, JAYHAWK, MOSHE:

YOU ARE RACIST. PERIOD.

I agree. Chiddy your wife may be Thai, but you can hate other races. My father's mixed race, and if you said that you him, he'd knock your block off. He's a well clued up person. If the big A did come tomorrow, I'd like to see bigots no matter what colour they are get done away with.

• chiddy
    chiddy

I'm just being stupid forget it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit