Great news. The WTS did not commit spiritual prostitution with UN.

by thirdwitness 597 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AlanF
    AlanF

Your questions get right to the meat of the issue, Quandry. If the WTS has nothing to hide, then a full disclosure of the materials it has on hand concerning its dealings with the U.N. in the early 1990s, along with a full disclosure of all of its communications with the U.N., should be forthcoming.

But these people know they have much to hide. That's why they refuse to release any of this material, even when JWs with 40 years or more of "faithful service" beg them to be upfront. Then the Society sees to it that these poor people are disfellowshipped on charges of "causing divisions", when it is the Society itself that is causing divisions by failing to tell the truth.

Just watch what thirdwitness does with my challenge to him to contact Ciro Aulicino and Robert Johnson. What do you think he will do?

AlanF

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

hi everyone..................I haven't read the whole article, but rather than focus on the words and comments made by the WTS in it's DESPERATE attempt to save face and numbers.......... I have always questioned it's attitude to joining the UN and the covering over of it!

I can't help but ask.............."the WTS joined the UN WHEN??????????" and put out this bleeding heart, public response.........WHEN???? HOW MANY YEARS LATER????? And could being EXPOSED NOW have anything to do with CONFESSING NOW????? The WTS should be DISFELLOWSHIPED for not showing a REPENTANT attitude and WILLINGLY and HONESTLY CONFESSING it's sin at the time they committed it. NOT NOW, just because TOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE FOUND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what the elders would say to anyone in a JC hearing over past wrong-doing!!!!!

Who would fall for all their lies and not see what's going on here??? Only those who want to remain blind IMO!

Anyhow, have a good weekend all

Cheers, Bliss

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    On the other hand, true JWs upon seeing the imperfections of men in the organization are not stumbled because they worship Jehovah not the organization.

Really???

I worship Jehovah, not the organization, so why then was I disfellowshipped? I consistently told the committee that I still worshipped Jehovah, was still a witness to Jehovah, I just had come to the conclusion that this imperfect man made organization was not being directed by Jehovah? If being a JW is about being a worshipper of Jehovah and not a worshiper of an organization, why was I disfellowshipped?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

It's really amazing to me how Thirdwitness can go on and on about the Watchtower Society not knowing what was required of them in 1991 when they applied for association into DPI. The United Nations claims differently. Now, I ask you, does or does not the Society have these qualifications?

"TO BE GRANTED ASSOCIATION with DPI, NGOs MUST HAVE NATIONAL or INTERNATIONAL standing, SUPPORT the CHARTER of the United Nations, HAVE a broadly based MEMBERSHIP and POSSESS the RESOURCES necessary for EFFECTIVE OUTREACH."

http://www.randytv.com/secret/feb92dpia.jpg

http://www.randytv.com/secret/feb92dpib.jpg

Yet, he still insists they didn't know that they were to support the Charter of the United Nations. He would have us believe that the U.N. never checked up on that part!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    Sorry to disappoint everyone but I am not ohhappydays nor do I know ohhappyday nor has he or anyone used my computer today except me. I have PMed him and ask him why the ip address is the same. Look at his other posts and you will see how his ip address keeps on changing. This is obviously someone who has the ability to freak the system. Perhaps the administration knows. Or maybe this is a scheme to finally get rid of thirdwitness for his exposing the apostates.

More lies, your IP address is unique, so both posts, yours and Ohhappydays, were made from the same computer. Why on earth would someone who was agreeing with you, and let's face t-wit, people agreeing with you are few and far between on this thread, do something that would annoy the moderators?

As for "exposing the apostates", it's the wts and their lies that have been exposed on this thread. You have been asked direct questions that you have made no attempt to address, merely spewing the same old wts crap post after post. Personally, I don't care what the wts did or did not do with the UN, that's not the reason I left, but you started this thread, and it would surely be reasonable to expect that you would be able to post something to back up your assertion in the thread title. You have failed miserably to do so.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    This one doesn't think he's being silly at all. On the contrary, his reasoned, detailed replies have set the matter straight for me and have convinced me that this whole issue is a nonentity, just more feeble hot air of bluster by those trying to blow the WT house down.

Oh my, this is rich! The person who made this post "Oh Happy Day" has the same IP address as ThirdWitness.

Talk about desperation! He is now answering his own posts!

OHappyDay: In order to satisfy these concerns, please respond by PM or email to [email protected] In the meantime, the account is suspended. There must be only one 3W!

• thirdwitness
    thirdwitness

Ozziepost, I am not ohappyday. Check his past ip addresses and note how often it changed. I PMed him but he has not responded to my PM.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Thirdwitness, Regarding your IP address, are you using a web proxy? steve

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Thanks for the links! Much appreciated!! Steve, Alan.

Alan, I did not know you were a rat. I mean a brass one, you know. But I am not surprised.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

3rd Witness..I have repeatedly asked you a question..Then you threw AlanF into the mix and I let you..I added him into my question to you..I realize it`s a hard question to answer,because if you do,you will look dumber than you do now..If thats possible..LOL!!..The question remains the same,are you going to answer it?.....If you trash our Board Mod`s again,I`m going to jump all over you...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit