APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• south african beef
    south african beef

Yeah JWD was down earlier today but seems fine now.

Sorry Marie (Bubble) had not been continuing the countdown to the ApostaCurry but she has a heavy cold and is lying on the sofa watching TV.

Anyway, 4 DAYS TO THE APOSTACURRY!!!!!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Poor Bubble!! I had it last week - completely flattened me for a few days

sending her a healling (((hug)))

at least hopefully she'll be better for the weekend

• marsh
    marsh

Hi Ian,

Yes got your mail thanks.I did reply,never mind,here are some answers for you,female,oldish but not ancient grandma to 7,but young at heart.

I know a few who will be on the 'curry' night .be nice to meet others.I will arrive in manchester Chorlton street (hope that's right) around 1;35 pm.Then find my way to the hotel,if I get lost I will ring you okay ?

Can't get my family interested they don't want to know anything JW anymore,and they are not keen on me coming.but then they are not keen on me going anywhere .They are very protective.....and TOUGH!!!!

All being well at home I will see you all there.

Cheers

• marsh
    marsh

Bubble.

I hope you will be well for the 'Curry'

take care

• dido
    dido

LT- what is `truth`?

• Moomin
    Moomin

Hi South African Beef, Sorry to hear that Bubble is not feeling well, I hope she will be better for the curry. I'm not going myself but am looking forward to reading all about it. Will anyone be taking a camera? Hopefully Bubble will continue with the countdown as its not the same when you do it, the tones all wrong, it sounds falsed whereas Bubble said it with excitement and antisipation :)

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    Will anyone be taking a camera?

Yeah, Trev will be taking his digital and probably his 35mm SLR if I can persuade him to carry it around. It's better for group photos, so there will be pics being posted as soon as we get back.

• daystar
    daystar

dido

LT- what is `truth`?

LOL! LT, you're not wearing your kilt now, are ye?

I hope you all have a great time! I wish I could just up and fly out there to see you all!

We'll be expecting photos! Lots and lots of photos...

• dido
    dido

Bubble- hurry up and get better! We are staying at a hotel just outside manchester, still don`t know the name, but we will def meet up for sunday lunch, ok?

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Yippee ONLY FOUR DAYS TO GO aaaa

DONT FORGET YOUR UMBRELLA - IT'S MANCHESTER AFTER ALL.!

Looking forward to meeting everyone

Twink & Kaytee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit