APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• Dansk
    Dansk

Fran:

and my tipple is Brandy thanks!

LOL! Don't ya just love a girl who knows what she wants!

Okay. For the newbies, i.e. those who have never been to an aposta gathering before, I think you're in for a real surprise. There's no pontificating; no "I'm right, you're wrong!" It's just a great bunch of people coming together for a good chat and a great time.

Take LT. Sheesh! LT is a devout Christian. I'm an atheist with a penchant for Buddhism. Where's LT staying? With Claire and I. Why? Because we love him. He's our friend. We get on great - and so will everybody else.

I know some of you are nervous about the gathering but let me assure you everything will be fine. I have met many of the people attending and I'm proud to call them my friends. That's another thing. You'll make contacts that could last a lifetime.

Here's to the curry

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

Ian,

How did we get down to 38?

Karl and his two friends cried off and I haven't heard from Material Boy and his two friends, who didn't contact Crumpet about the hotel, so am assuming they won't be coming.

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk
    We would probably have been sitting on each others' knees

And what's wrong with that?!

Ian

• dido
    dido

Ian- they might be knobbly!

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Ian- they might be knobbly!

Well, we won't know unless we feel them! Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Karl and Megan,

I am so sorry to hear that you can't make the meal. Why not join us at the pub later? Then we at least get to meet you both,and you get to meet us, and I seem to remember you had a birthday recently, so we could have a belated celebration with you. Please give it some thought.

Linda

• bubble
    bubble

ONLY ONE DAY TILL THE APOSTACURRY

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Hi Ian

Linda's mum was rushed into hospital in the early hours, Linda is still there. I am home, and will be staying here for a while, we have som guys working here this week. I don't know yet how this will affect tomorrow. I will phone you when I know anything.

Trev

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hope you all have fun this weekend. I was due to go to a works do, but as it happens I have a bad cold so I shall not be doing either.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Linda's mum was rushed into hospital in the early hours, Linda is still there. I am home, and will be staying here for a while, we have som guys working here this week. I don't know yet how this will affect tomorrow. I will phone you when I know anything.

Oh, Trev & Linda, I'm so sorry. I hope it isn't anything serious. ((((((((())))))))))

Best wishes,

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit