APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• daydream1900
    daydream1900

hi ya!

i think its a family room crumpet said? so this should have a double bed or twin beds?? so Paula can just bunk up with me she wont be bothered.

i have just rang her about the curry night! she is so excited! i said Paula you do know its ex Jehovah's witness? she said owwwwww fabulous!!!!!!

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

So Whats Paula look like? lol

• iamfreenow
    iamfreenow

Thankyou Ian, Linda suggested that I might start with Korma, and try something hotter at a later date. I think mildness might be the way for me. Whatever I have, I am looking forward to trying it. I am looking forward even more to meeting some of my fellow - apostates next month though. It will be quite an experience for me, and not one I ever expected to have. Hopefully, it will be the first of many such experiences for the three of us.

Marion

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Shaun is bringing a girl with him (at least, I think it's a girl as 'Pauline' was a girl's name last time I looked) so where will she bunk up?

It is a family room - will sleep 3 adults in 3 separate beds! I think between the three of us we actually have 9 beds and given 3 of those will probably be doubles space for 12 people! more than enough room for us all!

(Shaun you have a pm in reply! Paula sounds simply divine!)

• daydream1900
    daydream1900

hi there!

you can see paula at this link!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=34629598

she is so funny! she is up for anything! (not rude ya buggers)we are so alike! and look alike i adore her!

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

Christ have you seen the size of her big brother?!?!

*backs away slowly*

lol

• BritBoy
    BritBoy
    Shaun I may have a family room available for you and your chaperone at the Travel lodge - Katie Kitten and Britboy (who being gay also is likely to be up for gay clubbing) are staying there too.

Crumpet

I have my roommate all sorted! And as I am an OLD Gay at ( 33 years old in Gay terms is like 172 straight years... just call me Methusala) I am hardly up for Gay Clubs! LOL A curry and several whiskey's will suit me perfect!!!

• chiddy
    chiddy

Could I come please?

• chiddy
  • Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Chiddy,

Could I come please?

Absolutely! Do you want me to put you down as a 'definite'? I need to know urgently!

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit