APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi dansk.

Were you a JW when you were on Anglesey? and how long ago was it. I've been trying to locate someone who came from Anglesey.

Pub

PS. I can't make the meal cos I'm working (yes pub singing!) but I think I'm Sad Emo's taxi home and I've got a post meal date with Katie Kitten (maybe!)

I was a Dub on Anglesey from 1994-1998. Served Attended Benllech, Holyhead and Bangor (I know, but part of the island was Bangor's territory at the time). Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

LATEST UPDATE: 16 October: 44 Latest list with Christian/Fore names (if you don't mind your real name being mentioned please let me know):

DEFINITES:

Ross (LittleToe)

Trev & Linda (Dedpoet & Fullofdoubtnow)

Marion (Iamfreenow)

Ian & Claire (Dansk & Physio)

Gary (Diamondblue74) & Dawn (Sirona)

Karl & Megan (KW13 & Kimoko)

Lowden

Emo Katiekitten Pleasuredome Ken & Pauline (Kaytee & Twinkletoes) Paul & Claire (Gadget & Faolan) Brett Griffin-Young (BritBoy) Paul Marshall & Daughter Gordon (Gordy) Latte Ian & Marie (South African Beef & Bubble) Jonno_oxford Cordelia & Boyfriend & Friend Shaun (Material BOY) & Pauline & Lesley Dianne (Dido) & Three Friends (Naomi, Andrew and Leroy)

Eddie C. & Michael

Fran (Marsh) Jilly (PoppyR.) & Mark (Boyfriend) Gareth (Cyberdine Systems101) Carl

Possibles I'm waiting to hear from:

Brian Peppermint Happehanna Sorry, Dianne, but I couldn't resist putting the names of your three favourite posters here They're not coming - but I agree with LT. All three are great guys. I've met Derek and Alan (Julie, Alan's wife, has stayed with Claire and I. She is fabulous!). Believe me, if, for example, you were posting on a sound human rights issue they'd defend you to the hilt! Come on you possibles, make it a DEFINITE. Let me know ASAP PLEASE!! STILL SOME PLACES LEFT FOR THE MEAL! Ian
  • dido
    dido

Ian- i`m getting a bit scared, LT`s a giant!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Haha, some say so, others tell the truth

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Thanks Dansk

The people I was looking for had left Anglesey by then and moved to Huddersfield.

You may still know them. It was the twins Amanda and Heidi Knowles. Their mum Jean re-married and moved back to Anglesey but I can't remember her married name. I think her husband was called Tom, a big (fat!) guy.

• PoppyR
    PoppyR
    was a Dub on Anglesey from 1994-1998. Served Attended Benllech, Holyhead and Bangor (I know, but part of the island was Bangor's territory at the time). Ian

Isn't it a small world. In 1997 I had a holiday there (campsite in Benllech that went down the hill right above the sea) and was fascinated by the islands history (ie druids etc) I was reading a book all about boadicea and just soaking up all the history. I was a Dub then, but didn't go to the meeting!! If I had we would have already met Ian..lol. Looking back now I can see I was already very interested in other religions and history. Not a good JW girl!

Incidentally it rained the whole week, but it was a gorgeous place.

Looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday!

Poppy

• marsh
    marsh

Hi everyone,

My time flies.............

I have had such a busy time of late ,unfortunately my Aunt is seriously ill and in hospital,she lives alone so relies on us.Her daughter is now here for a few weeks ,so all being well I will still be coming this weekend................unless my Aunt dies.Then I will be needed here.

I am okay with whatever arrangments you want regarding money.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Just gotta share this (and I've had to wait all day lol!) - I was looking back through my journal this morning and saw what I wrote on 21st March this year:

'Dreamed I went to an Apostafest'

Now is that weird or what??!!!!!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Marsh,

I hope you're reading this!

I'm FED UP, FED UP, FED UP

I sent you an e-mail, but now my e-mail system has gone down! Can't get anything in or out! So, if you got my e-mail before the system went down, you may have to 'phone me. Otherwise pm me here (but even that isn't safe as I may not be able to get on the site).

I'm finding JWD running really slow at the moment. Anyone else experiencing it?

Just so you know. WHATEVER HAPPENS with the internet, or JWD or e-mail THE CURRY WILL STILL BE ON!!

JWD has gone down twice in about a week - so this is just to let you know not to panic if it goes down again. Stick to what has been arranged!

Some of you also have my 'phone number, so if you need to know anything and can't get me here give me a ring!

All the best,

Ian

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    I'm finding JWD running really slow at the moment. Anyone else experiencing it?

Me!

In fact the whole internet seems slow - my speed slowed to virtually zero last night even though I was still connected. I wonder if BT are doing something with the bandwidth settings at their end.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit