APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• Sirona
    Sirona
    hey sirona, i've still been keeping quiet, you could of told me,

LOL Sorry hun. Ian just decided to reveal who my stalker was (and a very nice one at that....lol sorry Gary )

Sirona

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Hi Ian,

As I am enjoying a rare opportunity to post, I will just say how much I am looking forward to the curry. Linda is out shopping at the moment, for an outfit for the event, and she has dragged Marion off for this latest bout of retail therapy, as she calls it, so while the cats away...

See you on the 21st!

Trev

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

You might want to reconsider coming Trev - your Linda has promised you'll buy a round of drinks for everyone - this was when there were only 10 or 11 coming!

Hope you deep pockets otherwise!!!!

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Hi Crumpet,

Thanks for the warning, I can see that I shall have to keep a closer watch on what she is posting from now on! Actually, it's her anniversary on JWD on October 24th, and on Nov 1st she will have been da'd a year, so the curry is a bit of a double celebration for her.

She is out spending some of my money today, gawd knows how much, but I think they've gone to the Bull Ring in Birmingham, at least that was the plan when I dropped them at the train station this morning. I expect I'll get a call soon to pick them up, no doubt overloaded with new gear. We'll have to build an extension on the flat soon if she buys many more clothes.

Trev

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Trev,

Great to hear from you. I'd make the most of it if I were you as I know in whose hands the computer will be in this evening!

The Aposta Curry has caused immense interest - just look at the number of viewings! I think we can get to 50 easily, which is why I'm asking people to be quick to be definites! Chiddy et al., are you reading this? Once we reach 50 the restaurant is all ours and FULLY BOOKED! But there's always the pub later....................................

Love,

Ian

• Dansk
    Dansk

Got that, Cordelia

LATEST UPDATE: 29 September: 45

Latest list with Christian/Fore names (if you don't mind your real name being mentioned please let me know):

DEFINITES:

Ross (LittleToe)

Trev & Linda (Dedpoet & Fullofdoubtnow)

Marion (Iamfreenow)

Ian & Claire (Dansk & Physio)

Gary (Diamondblue74/Stalker) & Dawn (Sirona)

Karl & Megan (KW13 & Kimoko)

Lowden

Emo Katiekitten Pleasuredome Ken & Pauline (Kaytee & Twinkletoes) Paul & Claire (Gadget & Faolan) BritBoy Paul Marshall & Daughter Gordon (Gordy) ISP & Latte Ian & Marie (South African Beef & Bubble) Jonno_oxford Sandra Cordelia & Boyfriend & Friend Mike & Cristina (Englishman & Her Ladyship) Shaun (Material BOY) & Pauline & Lesley Dianne (Dido) & Three Friends (Naomi, Andrew and Leroy)

Eddie C. & Michael

Fran (Marsh) PoppyR. Gareth (Cyberdine Systems101)

Possibles I'm waiting to hear from:

Brutusmaximus Chiddy Brian Peppermint Come on you possibles, make it a DEFINITE. Let me know ASAP PLEASE!! LET'S TRY AND MAKE IT 50!!!!!!!!!!! FIVE PLACES LEFT, ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ian
  • Dansk
    Dansk

Dear ALL,

I know some of you are aware of my recent CT scan results and that my haematologist thinks the disease has returned. However, please let me assure you that it has no bearing on our curry gathering I shan't be starting any treatment until after the 21st October and in the meantime I feel as fit as ever. In actual fact, our gathering together is just what Claire and I need! (((((((((())))))))))

Love,

Ian

• bubble
    bubble

20 DAYS TILL THE APOSTACURRY

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Dear Ian & Claire

So sorry to hear the latest results, but I'm sure that the night out with the lads and lasses will do you both the world of good, and if that don't Pauline and I will buy you a "large" pint in the pub afterwards. We are really looking forward to meeting you both and your family. See you on the 21st.

Love from Ken and Pauline

• south african beef
    south african beef

WE are sorry to hear about your latest results Ian, and your recent post about how it won't affect the apostacurry event was a very nice thing for you to say.

It will be a fantastic evening - everyone there will make sure of that and we all hope it will give you extra strength.

You and Claire are in our thoughts and we can't wait to see you both and everyone else on the 21st.

All the best,

Ian
    SAB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit