APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• Dansk
    Dansk

Shaun:

hey could you imagine if there was a witness do in there that night!!!!

I can dream!

Ian

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

WOW 41!!!

Thats amazing....I cant wait now!

DB74

• marsh
    marsh

Hi again Ian

And I really must go out soon.

I can assure you my family would have no problem waiting in a pub Ha! They left the JWs years ago they never got baptised,but I think they still believe in God.but not organised religion if you know what I mean.They wind me up because I go to church and have been baptised but you see I always have been a believer ,just wandered off down different paths you know.

I have 4 sons 4 daughters in law.30-38.and 7 grandchildren.They love going out socially.so do I.Always something going on here.

I joined the JWs in 79 just before the 1980 thingy.

All for now

Fran

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'm curious now Fran - what is the 1980 thingy?

• Dansk
    Dansk

Fran:

I have 4 sons 4 daughters in law.30-38.and 7 grandchildren.

You REALLY MUST let me know how many are coming!

Ian

• marsh
    marsh

Hi again,

2 refusals ,2".let me think about it",2 abroad on hols, no reply yet from other 2.Grandchildren won't be coming far too young baby only 11 weeks.

Hi Crumpet.

I was a new Jw when the ray franz incident happened and I remember asking about it but most were evasive sort of said.Apostates' and wolves in sheeps clothing.etc: At that time I was unbelievably happy to be a JW .

bye

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks, Marsh. As soon as you know for sure who IS coming PLEASE let me know immediately.

For the rest of you possibles, I'll need to know soon! alt

Ian

• marsh
    marsh

Hi again,

Just me by the look of it with 2 possibles who can't make up their minds,

Sorry for delay.

Bye

• avengers
    avengers

I wish I could come, I need to be surrounded by people who care, but I don't think I can make it. I've had a few financial setbacks which I still have to recover from.
    The end of this year I'm going to the US and I need to be very careful not to blow that.

I will be thinking of YOU though hoping to meet sme of you fabulous people in the future.

Andy.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks, Marsh! I'll keep watching for any developments!

Andy, hope you're feeling better today! We'll be thinking of you in spirit if you can't make it - and there's always next year!

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit