APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Hey Sad Emo!!!

Its gonna be great to meet so many people I have talked to.

Is there any chance you could talk Pubsinger into coming to say hello? Id really like to meet him after all these years.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Latest list:

Ross (LT)

Trev & Linda

Marion

Ian & Claire

DB74 (Gary)

Karl & Megan

Lowden Emo Katiekitten & daughter Pleasuredome Kaytee & Twinkletoes Gadget & Claire

Other possibles I'm waiting to hear from:

Funkyderek Britboy

MidwichCuckoo

Bubble & Hubby

Sirona

Cordelia & Boyfriend Ironhead & Wife

Anyone else who'd like to join us

Ian

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi kk

I'll try. He might have a gig but if he's playing somewhere near maybe he might be able to just stick his head round the door and say hi.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Blimey! Can you find a curry house big enough?

Is there going to be a Keynote address and perhaps a costume drama? ("when good Pioneers turn bad" would make a good drama)

• Gill
    Gill

Dansk! I just wondered if you'd ever done a search on the health benefits of turmeric. You might find it interesting especially it's benefits in cancer cases!

Love

Gill

• KW13
    KW13

ah, damn i can't wait now. tis gonna be good, tho its sad crumpet ain't coming :(

• Dansk
    Dansk
    I just wondered if you'd ever done a search on the health benefits of turmeric.

Just done it. Very interesting. Thanks, Gill. (((((((((()))))))))

There you have it folks. Eat curry (which contains turmeric) and be healthy.

Ian

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

"Better to eat vegetables sautee'd in turmeric with friends that trough a fatted bull with the body of elders and their mini-mes"

(I think I quoted that scripture right...)

• Moomin
    Moomin

lol @ katiekitten. Sounds spot on to me.:)

• Gill
    Gill

Dansk! You might like to search 'turmeric lymphoma', 'turmeric leukaemia', ' turmeric blood cancer' and you might find it interesting also.

Keep eating those currys!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit