Favorite Band as a teenager........

by whyamihere 78 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

As a teenager, what was your favorite band? This band can be a local, main stream etc....

My favorite local band was Little Blue Crunchy Things, they were from Milwaukee, WI.(even hung out with them)! My favorite song was Florence, I loved the Sax Solo by my long lost love Brian Elliot.(total crush on him)

They're even on "My Space"..... http://www.myspace.com/littlebluecrunchythings check them out if you want. You can click on my favorite song "Florence".

I hope this brings back some good memories, like it did me.

Brooke

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Duran Duran!!!!!

• Confession
    Confession

I liked The Police. Listened to the album "Synchronicity" (on cassette) thousands of times.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Carole King was my favourite as a teenager, and she is still one of my favourites.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Metallica

NIN (Nine Inch Nails)

The Doors (Jim Morrison... Sagitarius connection) Janes Addiction

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

janes addiction

fleetwood mac

journey

boston

beastie boys

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

JUDYBATS

THE CURE

how could I forget those!

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Oh yeah...Simon & Garfunkel (or is that Garfunkle???) Do "duos" count? HUH??? I still have all my REAL RECORD ALBUMS and they've been played so much they're literally worn out. Paul Simon: Genius writer

• anakolouthos
    anakolouthos

Metallica!! (insert ASCII headbanger dude here, forum wouldn't let me use it for some reason)

"One" still brings a tear to my eye. What a work of art.

Hard to decide on one favorite band, though... I was a huge Rush fan as well.

• FairMind
    FairMind

Beach Boys, Beatles, Rolling Stones. In my twenties it was CCR, Marshall Tucker, Eagles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit