stillajwexelder

Pink Flyood and Led Zeppelin

• Arthur
    Arthur

Tears For Fears

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Pink Flyood and Led Zeppelin

I have every album of Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin. My money was spent wisely! "Wish you were here" and "Dyer Maker" are my favorites! Brooke

• undercover
    undercover

Beatles was always a fav no matter what

others I liked as a teenager: Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Lyrnyrd Skynyrd(for the redneck in me), Styx and early Dire Straits. In my early teens, I was into Bachman Turner Overdrive. I bought all their albums, lol.

• DesertRat
    DesertRat

U2--especially the albums "Unforgettable Fire" & "Joshua Tree" (great for driving in the desert..)

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

I liked Pink Floyd also... but my favorite thing to do was watch, "The Wall" with the volume off, while blasting NIN, while on Psychedelics...

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    As a teenager, what was your favorite band?

Let's see, that would be 1975-1981 for me; pretty lean years music wise. Actually I was discovering the Beatles for a couple of years there but if you want a band active at the time it probably would have been the Eagles.

• undercover
    undercover
    but my favorite thing to do was watch, "The Wall" with the volume off, while blasting NIN, while on Psychedelics...

You should watch "The Wizard of Oz" to "Dark Side of the Moon"...cue up the record when the MGM lion roars and it's almost like record was written as a soundtrack to the movie.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Don't laugh... Oasis.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Bauhaus, Peter Murphy, Sex Pistols, Black Flag, The Jesus and Mary chain, Dead Kennedys, Souxie and the Banshees, Echo and the Bunnymen, and Dead can Dance, all music of course banned by JW's

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit