• Dave_T
    Dave_T

Metallica
    Led Zeppelin
    Queen
    Rage Against the Machine
    Nirvana
    and, my all time favorite... the Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Still love these bands. My JW parents hated that. I'm sure many of you have had the same problem.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Oh the nights and days I spent listening to The Hollies and Blue Oyster Cult. That stuff brings back a lot of good memories.

Oh yeah, and a local band called "Duckshot Hunter"

• kid-A
    kid-A

Bauhaus, Joy Division, New Order, Happy Mondays, My Bloody Valentine, Sonic Youth, Sisters of Mercy, Cocteau Twins, The Smiths, The Fall, Dead Kennedys, Sex Pistols, Clash, The Cure, Ramones, Love and Rockets, This Mortal Coil..........

ah, too many to list!!!

• JohnnyMarr
    JohnnyMarr

The Smiths Midnight Oil REM Michael Jackson Prince INXS

• lilybird
    lilybird

Doobies.. Boston,,,, Abba... Fleetwood Mac... Moody Blues...April Wine...Guess Who...

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Oh wow I forgot about Steve Vai...one of the better guitarists when I was a teen....Weird music like Alien Water Kiss but fun...like that song where Steve is a little kid in class and plays a song for the class and the teacher repeatedly tells him to stop....ahhh memories....

• CordyC
    CordyC

I can't believe I have been out of my teens for eight years now.....

As far as my favorite band as a teenager....I missed them by about ten years- but my favorite band- The Bangles......still are. Met Susanna Hoffs, Vicki Peterson, and had a brief encounter with Michael Steele, all within the last nine years.

CC

• caligirl
    caligirl

Bon Jovi has to top the list for me.

Queen

Duran Duran

Wham

Poison

Deaf Leopard

Bangles

Billy Joel

I'm much better at lyrics than I am at remembering the name of the bands. Unless I own or owned the CD (or in my early teens, the tape), I'm mostly lost on who sings what.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

Ween

oh ya! and RHCP! :)

ts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit