OFFICIAL WORLD CUP THREAD! "here we go, here we go, here we go"!

by nicolaou 209 Replies latest social entertainment

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Never mind the rest, COME ON ENGLAND !

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I'm with you BB!

Now everyone, get off your bloody computers, grab a couple of brews and watch some Brazilian magic! It starts in 10 minutes!!!

• chasson
    chasson

Stevenyc: Why is it that the French were so causious on attack? No one wanted to shoot!

Ah ahahahah !!! The french's leader of the team want strategy, this is answer BEFORE this match. We have seen his good strategy today.

Ironically, the french's team said that the french's media and the french's people were and are harsh against them, i can see here that you have said exactly the same things than us.

Well, this is the end for me, i will only see the Bresil's match, don't care about my national team.

Bye

Charles

• penny2
    penny2

Australia is on top of the table in Group F - go SOCCEROOS!!!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    grab a couple of brews and watch some Brazilian magic!

Well what happened there then?! The magic seems to have fizzled out like so many failed Watchtower predictions. There were moments of brilliance, Ronaldinho looks sharp and skilful and Kaka's goal was tremendous but Emerson seems increasingly desperate and Ronaldo looked like he'd rather be playing on his Xbox and feeding his face than actually compete!

The Croatian fans cheered the loudest at fulltime - the may have lost the result but they gave Brazil a bloody good game and played with 100% commitment and heart.

Brazil can be beaten but right now I think they are the beast that just got it's pride wounded - watch out Australia!

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Spain looked very good this morning. At least during the part I was watching (I had to leave for work around the 15 minute mark in the 2nd half). And thye still weren't done scoring. I thought that the pnalty kick call was bad. But I'm sure that's obvious to you folks. Please be nice, btw, I am trying to learn. The more I watch this sport the more captivated I am by it's fluidity.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

XJW4EVR
    “The more I watch this sport the more captivated I am by it's fluidity.”

There’s hope for you Americans yet.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Well, it's given me something to watch after real football season is over, and the good awful spring doldrums begin, ie. basketball & hockey seasons.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Well,all the big boys have now played a Game each.Who do you think is the best so far?

Im going for Czech republics all round strength.That Nedveds a bit good aswell as the chap whose off to Arsenal...

Followed by Spain.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    Who do you think is the best so far?

While they aren't the big guys, I think that Mexico v. Iran was pretty fun to watch; USA v. CR was pretty good too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit