OFFICIAL WORLD CUP THREAD! "here we go, here we go, here we go"!

by nicolaou 209 Replies latest social entertainment

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Australia is in Brazil's group. We'll be lucky to make it to Kaiserslauten a second time. Up against Japan in a couple of days.

I once watched a game of American Football, and they really do stop the game for commercial breaks. I was gobsmacked - who has that kind of time?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Just over an hour to go - see you all on the other side!

This is what some of the UK sites are saying; Mirror 'we Have Talked The Talk..now We Must Prove We Can Do It. We Are England. We Have To Kill Off Teams..and We Wi - 6 hrs ago Guardian Unlimited Gerrard: We must walk the walk - 10 hrs ago The Sun I hope they target Crouch - 10 hrs ago Independent Coach says 'time for England to play with style' - 11 hrs ago Sporting Life Steven Gerrard wants to make the same sort of impact during the World Cup as Paul Gascoigne in Italia 90 - 12 hrs ago

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Only another hour.

I'm stuck at work with the internet radio turned up!! Just heard the lineup - it's sounding good!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Got up early and laid on the beach for 3 hours, nice powerful shower to revitalise me, and now non-stop football coverage. Life is good!

• ballistic
    ballistic

not to mention I got an email from a friend I wanted to hear from and a company dropped a new arm round for my reclining chair who told me it wasn't gauranteed a couple of weeks ago. Can it get any better>?

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Got up early and laid on the beach for 3 hours, nice powerful shower to revitalise me, and now non-stop football coverage. Life is good!

You trying to make me jealous Ballistic?! We got a Mexican ref - I hope he's not too biased.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

PHEW!

1-0 England - by an own goal.

Dodgy officials.

Typical World Cup then

• Pole
    Pole

If England are lucky enough to win their group Ecuador will kick their honourable asses.

• Soledad
    Soledad

England: ya forget how to score goals?? Gotta have someone else do it for ya??

GO SOCA WARRIORS!!!!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

trinadad and tobago hold sweden with 10 men..they will be reggae dancing in the streets of port-of-spain tonight

argentina 2 ivory coast 1....best game so far...argies look good

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit