OFFICIAL WORLD CUP THREAD! "here we go, here we go, here we go"!

by nicolaou 209 Replies latest social entertainment

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Is it okay for me to lurk anywhere??

• chasson
    chasson

Time to see if France's team is not too old, this time...

Bye

Charles

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Runners up????? That's why you poms don't win things - you aim too low!

C'mon ozzie - you got Brazil in your group. Now if you were in England's group, winning it would look more likely

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I hate soccer and the world cup. Yesterday I had trouble driving home because there were too many crazy Italians in the streets waving their flags around.

W

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Yes there are some annoying parts to the World Cup.

I could very rapidly stop supporting England as my second team if I have to put up with any more drunken eejits who don't know how to behave in a civilised manner.

Gawd help this country when they get knocked out of the competition - its 'fans' trash the place even when they win a game

My third choice team will have to be the socceroos I guess

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR
    I hate soccer and the world cup. Yesterday I had trouble driving home because there were too many crazy Italians in the streets waving their flags around.

Thank God Mexico played on Sunday morning. Living in the little Tijauna that I do traffic would have been hell getting to work.

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

France were rubbish I hope the Brazil game is better

I would have been better going to the meeting, then again maybe not

BM

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Oh cher ! L'esprit est disposé mais les jambes sont trop vieilles simplement mes chers amis français. Peut-être en 2010?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

It's called Passion! Pride! What's to hate?

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Why is it that the French were so causious on attack? No one wanted to shoot!

steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit