OFFICIAL WORLD CUP THREAD! "here we go, here we go, here we go"!

by nicolaou 209 Replies latest social entertainment

• rosa
    rosa

i think that this world cup will go to GERMANY... Germany 3 x 0 Brazil, like 98's final, with Ronaldo "The Fat" scandals and more things...

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Ahhhh, Queens Birthday holiday, and a whole night of The Game.

FYI: nobody here drinks fosters.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Oh YEAH!!! How's that for last-second-hang-on-the-edge-of-your-seat STYLE?

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Blimey! The Japanese must be absolutely kicking themselves!

You fancy Aussie for the next round then? I think now they have a serious chance of being runner up in their group.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I am entertaining the thought... but I'd just be proud if they make it out of Kaiserslautern without having to bail any stooge out of prison

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

England were sooooo lucky on Saturday if they keep playing like that and blaming the heat they won't go far, although Sweden aren't much better either, what a crap group

The ozzies did well coming back from 1 down, looking forward to USA v CZECH that should be good

BM of the sour grapes scotland clan

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Football from 10:30 pm to 6:30 am every day for four weeks. I'm melting.

• jambon1
    jambon1

Loved todays Aussie game. Rooting for Czech Republic due to players with my local team. Also, I think Portugal are in with a chance of doing something. Please, anyone except England!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Poor brutus! Scotland's day will come round again. You just need a good coach and manager plus a team that believes they can take on the world. Fighting spirit goes a long way against the tactical game.

I don't understand why England are complaining about the heat - they managed ok in Japan(? - 4 years is a long time!) last time round. Still, I don't think they have any more mid-afternoon games now either.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    Football from 10:30 pm to 6:30 am every day for four weeks. I'm melting.

It's 6am - 2pm here.

Go Czechs!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit