I found this and am in total agreement. Feel free to answer the Questions.

by jw 155 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

who have you told WTS about you posting here?

• KW13
    KW13

lol, jw sorry man but your a waste of space.

• KW13
    KW13
    The Society say avoid apostate sites, literature and the apostates themselves. Why are you here? To cause trouble?

As a JW you are taught the fight is God's, not your own. Why are you therefore engaging in these conversations?

Jesus said not to judge others because by that token, you too would be judged. Why are you judging the motives of us all?

The Watchtower Society HAVE NO DOUBT made mistakes, even things contrary to the Bible. They definitely predicted the end of the system which not even Jesus claimed to know. Does your conscience not worry about this?

They have failed to admit they were wrong, rather some nonsense called "new light" which excuses their mistakes that they had made. False prophets we were told, would arise and mislead many. Looking at the Organizations record...What sets them from the rest?

The 'annointed' 144,000 in Revelation were said to be Male and VIRGINS. Why aren't those in the Org fitting this criteria? If these factors are 'symbolic' then surely so is the number.

Only the 144,000 partake. In John it tells us as disciples to partake. Even if you think the Org have this right, What is the solid basis for this?

The United Nations Scandal. I've already linked you to it, yes you could say they are being used by Satan but what they are saying is a BIG DEAL and the Watchtower Society (were it NOT true) would be in a great position to deal with it and sort it out. They have lawyers for goodness sake!! Do you think that this mistake is ok? The criteria of them being an NGO meant that they had to support the UN Charter. For a long time they have called it the disgusting thing. No new light to flash here!

The Bible for believers is about a future promise (for you, its a paradise i presume). The whole point about it was the promise of Jesus coming. Why do the Society concentrate on 'a chosen org' and/or channel where in 1Timothy says God -> Jesus -> Us. ?

Answer the rest of these. The ones crossed out are because the Society know you are here lol.

• jonsey
    jonsey

JW...you have to be &*%$# kidding me.

Regardless of how you feel about Jehovah's organization--the true religion, one thing for sure, you will not escape the Almighty Jehovah's judgement right along with Satan the devil and his destructive organization. How will you save yourself and those who follow you...? It's ashame that your energies could not be put to a more positive use. ...saving lives! Are you doing that now? ....Are you offering others hope?....direction? unity? Peace? Security? a futrue?

The bible speaks about individuals like yourself--who would speak against God's people, but You cannot mock Jehovah, whatever you are sowing you will reap....if you don't believe in Jehovah...who do you pray to now? He only listens to those that are busy doing his will, not those that are looking to glorify themselves....you really are following in your fathers' footsteps--Satan, the devil. Your articles have a lot of material, however, you fail to have scriptural backup.....how true can it be....when not one scripture is sighted!

Why do you care?...as far as you , the congregation, governing body and some of my family...I am already dead! As far as saving myself...I believe that Christ died for me. If there is something for me after this life...it's a bonus. I am greatful for the life I have and share that thought with all who I meet. As far as people like you...you are the ones who shun and keep people away. I embrace all who I meet...even you. It's a real shame that you put your sole trust into a printing company. By the way...I am doing well because of my new family and the family on this forum!

Peace

Mike

p.s. That felt good

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Who sucked the brains out of your head? They did a darn good job.

• luna2
    luna2

LMAO, HadEnuf! Your'e so cute!

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

* sigh * alright you crazy freak, I'll answer your questions.

Regardless of how you feel about Jehovah's organization--the true religion, one thing for sure, you will not escape the Almighty Jehovah's judgement right along with Satan the devil and his destructive organization. How will you save yourself and those who follow you...?

If there is a God and God's organisation is the WBTS publishing company, and I'm now completely unconvinced of that, then I'd have to spend forever with morons like you. That's actually my personal hell. I'm saving myself and the ones who follow me from that fate worse than death.

It's ashame that your energies could not be put to a more positive use. ...saving lives! Are you doing that now? ....Are you offering others hope?....direction? unity? Peace? Security? a futrue?

I am saving my sponsor children's lives by giving them FOOD. They also get an education and health care, as well as sanitation and security, so... yes I'm doing that. Mr Frass and I also install solar and wind-powered lighting in remote pacific communities for free, so they'll get free power for life that emits no greenhouse gases. I expect you don't do anything actually helpful for people, but consider being a bible basher some kind of community service. That's because you're stupid.

The bible speaks about individuals like yourself--who would speak against God's people, but You cannot mock Jehovah, whatever you are sowing you will reap....if you don't believe in Jehovah...who do you pray to now?

When I pray, it's to a God who wouldn't kill every innocent non-JW child on earth just to prove a point.

He only listens to those that are busy doing his will, not those that are looking to glorify themselves....you really are following in your fathers' footsteps--Satan, the devil. Your articles have a lot of material, however, you fail to have scriptural backup.....how true can it be....when not one scripture is sighted!

Like I said, you're crazy, and there's nothing I can do to help you with that. Do stick around though, you remind me of why I'd never want to step in a kingdom hall again, and you're the only JW who wilfully turns up in my life to be insulted. I can serve you all the hurt that your cult has inflicted on me.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

JW here is my rebuttle:

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Oopps! Almost forgot to post.

• ocsrf
    ocsrf
    you will not escape the Almighty Jehovah's judgement right along with Satan the devil and his destructive organization.

Which organization are you referring to? How do you know which one you belong to? What man told you what to believe? Did you hear it from God himself or are you one of the FDS who just knows?

OC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit