I found this and am in total agreement. Feel free to answer the Questions.

by jw 155 Replies latest jw friends

• yucca
    yucca

Isaiah 44:24 Jehovah said I alone am the maker of all things,stretching out the heavens by myself, and spreading out the earth all alone. John 1:3 Jesus created all things Colossians 1:16,17 Paul affirms that by Christ that by Christ all things were created in heaven and earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. Jesus is God and and you wont worship him as diety and that is the unforgiveable sin.

• Andy C
    Andy C

edit, too quick on the trigger finger This is getting good JW, take a long look at yourself and what you have said. It's all been said many times over by all manner of hard core Fundy's. Worship God, Jehovah, ect. or burn in hell, become bird food at some point in time, and so on. As to scripture, well I can show you mine and you can show me yours and for what purpose? Nothing will be accomplished. I serve God and need no one to tell me how, where or when. You go do the same and leave folks alone. God will bless you for it. I guarantee. Go ahead, try it.

• xjwms
    xjwms

jw

Stop.....stop ....stop

I for one don't need a man made org .....making believe they represent the all-mighty......go make some money someplace....

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

"Are you offering others hope?...."

...and how do the Jehovah's Witnesses do this? By going door-knocking. If I recall correctly, this is something that 'jw' has stated that they do not do. Soooooo... *puzzled look*

Regards,

Jim TX

• Gopher
    Gopher

JW,

Regardless of how you feel about Islam, the Koran preaches that all who do not accept Mohammed as prophet and its teachings as the true religion is an INFIDEL. You cannot escape that judgment! Allah will definitely send you to a miserable afterlife for your lack of faith.

Can you disprove this?

• Brigid
    Brigid

I will attempt to answer your questions. I would love to have you answer the questions of previous posters. My answers will have little value and you will probably not be able to resonate with them as you are on a biblical path while I am not. But it is interesting once in a while to delve into the mind of a "true believer" in the Watchtower bible and tract society's infallibility so.....

How will you save yourself and those who follow you...? To clarify, save them from what? If you mean "saving lives" from the fiery vengeance of a biblical tribal war god of the near east for failing to recognize the watchtower bible and tract society as his spokesperson on earth, then I simply cannot connect. Also, I have no "followers" nor do I attempt to procure any. I do not claim to be a spokesperson for god on earth.

It's ashame that your energies could not be put to a more positive use. ...saving lives!

I myself volunteer in my community helping to make people's lives better.

Are you doing that now?

See above

....Are you offering others hope?....

again, see above

direction?

Again, I do not attempt to control other people's lives in anyway. One, it is a fruitless attempt, ultimately. You cannot control what another person thinks or feels in the end. You can, as demonstrated by those of us hardwired from birth as JWs make them fearful enough to tell you what you want to hear and also control (somewhat) behavior--but the human heart cannot be controlled, directed, or smothered. Two, I simply have no desire to "direct" others. I take in all input (even those of JWs) fairly respectfully. "...even the dull and ignorant, for they too have their story" (from Desiderata)

unity?

Do you mean by this, talking, acting, "believing", behaving, dressing exactly the same? No thank you.

Peace? Security? a futrue?

Now, this is probably where you really will not resonate or understand my point of departure. We all carry the seeds of our own future, peace, security and therefore our futures within ourselves (free will) by the decisions and thoughts we make and have every minute. You are a product of what you believe to be your reality, I am a product of mine. You are only who the movie in the head says you are, my friend. If your starring role is to be a valiant fighter and squelcher of questioners and dissidents to your maternal organization and this fits your schema, helps you define your world simply and safely, then stay with it. I think, however, the script in your head must be taking a drastic plot turn, or you would not be here in the first place--and that makes you a tad fearful, doesn't it? Be well. Do not fear.

Love and Light,

~Brigid

• MuadDib
    MuadDib

"How will you save yourself and those who follow you...? It's ashame that your energies could not be put to a more positive use. ...saving lives! Are you doing that now? ....Are you offering others hope?....direction? unity? Peace? Security? a futrue?" I am not in need of salvation. Nor are you. Nor is anyone. As for offering others hope - I am committed to the building of a peaceful, secure, and productive future for all of mankind (not just people who believe in the same God as me) based on our own efforts, instead of sitting around letting things go to shit while we wait for the perpetually delayed return of a fictional messiah. Hope for a better and brighter future comes through our own achievements in helping others PRACTICALLY by providing them with education and opportunity, not by deluding them with false promises and empty apocalypticism. Oh, and the citation of Scripture does not lend any merit to any philosophy or belief system whatsoever. Those things stand or fall on their own merits, not through their mere association with a widely and variously interpreted ancient text with little if any rational relevance to the modern era. You are tripping over your own clumsy, bureaucratic belief system and doing nothing more than reminding me why I regret, more and more, having wasted so much time and opportunity on the ignorant beliefs of the Jehovah's Witnesses. Get a life.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    Regardless of how you feel about Jehovah's organization--the true religion

There is more evidence that the opposite of this is true, unless you only use "approved" literature. Pure facts and events dictate "The Organization" is not truthful, furthermore, the song "We're Jehovah's Witnesses" proclaims "ours is the God of true prophesy", evidently not, since not a single prediction or prophesy by the modern day organization has come true, but have been changed instead.

, one thing for sure, you will not escape the Almighty Jehovah's judgement right along with Satan the devil and his destructive organization. How will you save yourself and those who follow you...? It's ashame that your energies could not be put to a more positive use. ...saving lives! Are you doing that now? ....Are you offering others hope?....direction? unity? Peace? Security? a futrue?

The offer is for freedom, freedom from man rule and slavery to ideals that are created by a publishing company.

The bible speaks about individuals like yourself--who would speak against God's people, but You cannot mock Jehovah, whatever you are sowing you will reap....if you don't believe in Jehovah...who do you pray to now? He only listens to those that are busy doing his will, not those that are looking to glorify themselves....you really are following in your fathers' footsteps--Satan, the devil. Your articles have a lot of material, however, you fail to have scriptural backup.....how true can it be....when not one scripture is sighted!

He who says he knows the truth is the farthest from it. The man who knows, knows that he knows not.

Focusing on a book to provide all the information one needs on God is like focusing on the instruction manual of a vehicle to tell you how to drive. God is life, you can't just read it.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Why can't you answer the questions? Are they that difficult to answer!

We like to 'mirror' you......

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

blah blah blah

This "JW" poster is one of more trolls I have seen lately. I'm going back to sleep now. Zzzzzzz.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit