I found this and am in total agreement. Feel free to answer the Questions.

by jw 155 Replies latest jw friends

• jw
    jw

Regardless of how you feel about Jehovah's organization--the true religion, one thing for sure, you will not escape the Almighty Jehovah's judgement right along with Satan the devil and his destructive organization. How will you save yourself and those who follow you...? It's ashame that your energies could not be put to a more positive use. ...saving lives! Are you doing that now? ....Are you offering others hope?....direction? unity? Peace? Security? a futrue?

The bible speaks about individuals like yourself--who would speak against God's people, but You cannot mock Jehovah, whatever you are sowing you will reap....if you don't believe in Jehovah...who do you pray to now? He only listens to those that are busy doing his will, not those that are looking to glorify themselves....you really are following in your fathers' footsteps--Satan, the devil. Your articles have a lot of material, however, you fail to have scriptural backup.....how true can it be....when not one scripture is sighted!

• james_woods
    james_woods

Did you cite one, JW?

gotcha!!!

• TheListener
    TheListener

Wow, I've decided that you're fairly odd.

If your purpose is to preach condemnation to those posting here, ok 200+ posts, I think you've done your job.

If your purpose is to bring some back to the organization, uhhhhh, welllll, you're kind of mean; or is it blunt? Anway, you're not showing me a loving path to Jehovah God.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

One of the biggest lies I ever learned on this site was how JWs believe that Almighty God only listens to their prayers..... not only is that NOT scriptural, it is so much controlling bullsh*t. Anyone that believes that should be ashamed of spreading lies about the nature of God.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

jw, you need to read about tactfulness in the WT publications! Shame on you!

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

jw, you will not escape your judgement by Jehovah by posting here! You need to confess that to the elders and they will disfellowship you!!!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

JW, why are you preaching to apostates? Wouldnt your efforts be better spent preaching to people who havent made a statement that they are completely and utterly NOT interested anymore?

I think you need to review your marketing strategy. Even the society say you shouldnt engage in conversation with apostates because they are wily and their arguments are slippy.

Do your elders know you post on an apostate website? Would they be proud of your efforts? Do they sanction talking to apostates? Can you count this time on your report under the 'posting on apostate websites' category?

Feel free to answer any of the questions I have asked.

• jw
    jw

Why can't you answer the questions? Are they that difficult to answer!

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

jw, you are wasting your breath here. Get a life!

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Regardless of how you feel about Jehovah's organization--the true religion, one thing for sure, you will not escape the Almighty Jehovah's judgement right along with Satan the devil and his destructive organization. How will you save yourself and those who follow you...? It's ashame that your energies could not be put to a more positive use. ...saving lives! Are you doing that now? ....Are you offering others hope?....direction? unity? Peace? Security? a futrue?

The bible speaks about individuals like yourself--who would speak against God's people, but You cannot mock Jehovah, whatever you are sowing you will reap....if you don't believe in Jehovah...who do you pray to now? He only listens to those that are busy doing his will, not those that are looking to glorify themselves....you really are following in your fathers' footsteps--Satan, the devil. Your articles have a lot of material, however, you fail to have scriptural backup.....how true can it be....when not one scripture is sighted!

Secondly I volunteer with more than one non-profit org and they bring both self-suffiency and happiness to people's lives. I feel those are more noble than holding out a vague promise that somebody's invisible friend is goingto fix everything at somepoint in the future.

I sense desperation in your post. It is the longest you have written that isn't simply cut and paste scripture. You aren't winning any converts so you lob out a feeble attempt to shame us by our unwillingness to view the DtD work as the one true calling along with the same old threats of reaping what we sow. You do not participate in the field work by your own admission,in fact you distance yourself from the WTS and disagree with their teachings because you have studied the scriptures on your own. Let me ask you, 'what are you doing that is so different from many of the apostates on this board?'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit