I found this and am in total agreement. Feel free to answer the Questions.

by jw 155 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Big Tex said: Two organizations created set up and administered by God himself and his Son, both sending prophets and miracles to keep it going and yet both went apostate. And yet somehow THIS organization, the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses, is incapable of the same fate? This despite the fact that it is only 'spirit directed', with no prophets, no miracles, no Biblical writings to guide it?
    I asked this exact same question a few years ago to an elder. I said "....are we to believe that first century christians that were taught directly by the Son of God, who had gifts of prophecying, were filled with the Holy Spirit and saw all kinds of miracles, went apostate within 40 - 60 years after His death, yet this Organization, which is not inspired, has no gifts of prophecying, can perform no miracles and was not taught directly by Jesus, has never apostacized in over 130 years?" All I got was a stunned, stupified look.......kinda like the one that's probably on jw's face right now..... Oh, and jw----you're a dick.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh, and jw----you're a dick.

Oh Mary!!!! She/He will tell the elders you said that !!!! That will make you shake in your boots.( grin....

• KW13
    KW13

lol...didn't see that bit mary.

gotta admit, i agree.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Mary,
    I think this should be the official answer to jw every time, all the time.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Regardless of how you feel about Jehovah's organization--the true religion, one thing for sure, you will not escape the Almighty Jehovah's judgement right along with Satan the devil and his destructive organization. How will you save yourself and those who follow you...? It's ashame that your energies could not be put to a more positive use. ...saving lives! Are you doing that now? ....Are you offering others hope?....direction? unity? Peace? Security? a futrue?

The bible speaks about individuals like yourself--who would speak against God's people, but You cannot mock Jehovah, whatever you are sowing you will reap....if you don't believe in Jehovah...who do you pray to now? He only listens to those that are busy doing his will, not those that are looking to glorify themselves....you really are following in your fathers' footsteps--Satan, the devil. Your articles have a lot of material, however, you fail to have scriptural backup.....how true can it be....when not one scripture is sighted!

In Christ alone my hope is found
    He is my light, my strength, my song
    This Cornerstone, this solid ground
    Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
    What heights of love, what depths of peace
    When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
    My Comforter, my All in All
    Here in the love of Christ I stand

In Christ alone, who took on flesh
    Fullness of God in helpless babe
    This gift of love and righteousness
    Scorned by the ones He came to save
    ‘Til on that cross as Jesus died
    The wrath of God was satisfied
    For every sin on Him was laid
    Here in the death of Christ I live

There in the ground His body lay
    Light of the world by darkness slain
    Then bursting forth in glorious Day
    Up from the grave He rose again
    And as He stands in victory
    Sin’s curse has lost its grip on me
    For I am His and He is mine
    Bought with the precious blood of Christ

No guilt in life, no fear in death
    This is the power of Christ in me
    From life’s first cry to final breath
    Jesus commands my destiny
    No power of hell, no scheme of man
    Can ever pluck me from His hand
    ‘til He returns or calls me home
    Here in the power of Christ I’ll stand

I live and believe this scripture:

He also said to them, “This is what is written: the Messiah would suffer and rise from the dead the third day, and repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning at Jerusalem. Luke 24:46-47

• KW13
    KW13

Sorry for going photoshop mad. Blame it on boredom!

no need to say in now...just insert this lol.

alt

• Es
    Es
    Oh, and jw----you're a dick

LOL mary that was great

Wonder how many hours JW is counting today

es

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

KW13, Funny stuff, I like it. Thanks.

• KW13
    KW13