I found this and am in total agreement. Feel free to answer the Questions.

by jw 155 Replies latest jw friends

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

You like to be shit on by trolls? Hm...not exactly my cup of tea, no. Btw: JW just sent me this PM. He/she is a total troll I tell you, noone can be this stupid: 9 He that is turning his ear away from hearing the law—even his prayer is something detestable. prov.28:9

10 He that is causing the upright ones to go astray into the bad way will himself fall into his own pit, but the faultless ones themselves will come into possession of good.

17 When your enemy falls, do not rejoice; and when he is caused to stumble, may your heart not be joyful, 18 that Jehovah may not see and it be bad in his eyes and he certainly turn back his anger from against him.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    he babbles and then fly away, droping shit on our head...

lol

Quote of the week!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Aside from myself has anyone else recieved a private memo from this J,Witnut?

ofc.

=^.^=

• sherrid
    sherrid

Apparently there is some speculation as to who you really ARE!!! Well, i've sent you 2 pm's. READ THOSE AND ANSWER THEM IF YOU DARE!!!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    he babbles and then fly away, droping shit on our head...

lol

Quote of the week!

I second that nomination..........lol.........man, some of us got real worked up didn't we? Sometimes I think that's a good thing..........keeps us sharp and gets us all interacting and it turns out to be a good time for us all........hey.........maybe we should thank jw.........lol!

• whyizit
    whyizit

I am completely secure that I have Salvation through Christ. Not one place in the Bible says that I have to join a specific denomination, nor does it say that there is any other way to Jehovah, except through Christ alone. No where does it say that I have to join the Mormons, WTS, Catholic Church, etc.... How does the idea that you HAVE to be a Jehovah's Witness, and do exactly as some men in the top of this business organization would have you do, get mixed into the Bible? I can't find "Jehovah's Witnesses", "Watchtower Society", "Paradise Earth", "Theocracy", "Governing Body", etc... anywhere in the Bible. I also can't find where Jesus and Michael (the Archangel) are the same person.

I am completely secure that I have Salvation through Christ. Do you have that same security in the Watchtower organization? Why would anyone want to join a religion that claims IT is your salvation, when the Bible never claims that religion ever saved anyone? It merely puts a yoke on people that they have never been able to bear. Jesus said His yoke is light. Any of my good works are a result of my faith. Not because I am trying to earn my way into Jehovah's good graces. Jesus already did that for me. I trust Him that He is not lying to me.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Aside from myself has anyone else recieved a private memo from this J,Witnut?

ofc.
    Yes. Five, because they said they were out of posts and couldn't respond thru the thread.

• jw
    jw

I thank the ones here that took this persons questions seriously and answered them.

As for the others , I ask why do you not answer them?

You are only proving thia person right by not answering the questions.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Have you been saved by Christ, jw?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    As for the others , I ask why do you not answer them?

You are only proving thia person right by not answering the questions.

You seem to think that we all are still yoked to jwthink and that if there is a question thrown out there by you that we all have to answer. We don't. We have freedom of choice to respond to whatever topic we want. In my humble opinion I believe you are here jw to fight, not inspire or support or make new friends or ask honest thought provoking questions because you have doubts about the doctrines of the Society.

You are here to fight, to troll and I have no use for that. So no, I for one won't answer your silly questions.

Josie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit