I found this and am in total agreement. Feel free to answer the Questions.

by jw 155 Replies latest jw friends

• Kero-kero
    Kero-kero

JW

I am new to this site and I am what is termed as 'Fading'. I think actually to be honest I would call myself an ex-JW but I still find sometimes I linger onto to those fears that have been feed into my mind. I left 'The Truth' due to negative events that happened to me personally and also a really bad thing happened to a friend of mine, or is still a JW and my wifes nephew, who was unfairly DF'd...and believe me....I spoke to the Elders in this country and they told me what happend to my wifes nephew was wrong.

Being 'spiritually weak' I found myself looking more deeply into the WTS and found some things that shocked me...Stuff that most of these guys have known about for years, I have recently only just discovered myself. So many doubts came into my mind....Now I have one more doubt...that is about you JW...are you really one of Jehovah's Witnesses? I mean you tell us that the WTS know that you are posting on this site, which strikes me has odd, because if the knew they would have given you some very strong council about dinning at the table of apostates....throwing pearls before swine...all that kind of stuff. And if you keep on doing it, then they would have no hesitation but to disfellowship you. So saying that the WTS know what you are doing is a lie...and the father of the lie is Satan.

Also how can one of Jehovah's Witnesses telling us that Jesus was not 'the word' mentioned at John 1:1 Every single JW knows that when it reads:

1) In the beginning the word was, and the word was with God, and the Word was a god.

2) This one was in the beginning with God.

3) All things came into existence through him, and apart from him not even one thing came into existence.

It is refering to Jesus Christ...Jesus was the Word that was with God, He was at the beginning of creation along side God.

So.....I am not sure about anyone else on this forum...but I have my doubts about you being a JW...I think you are here just to argue.

• ObservingTexan
    ObservingTexan

yucca:

John 1:1 | en <1722> {IN [THE]} arch <746> {BEGINNING} hn <2258> (5713) {WAS} o <3588> {THE} logoV <3056> {WORD,} kai <2532> {AND} o <3588> {THE} logoV <3056> {WORD} hn <2258> (5713) {WAS} proV <4314> ton <3588> {WITH} qeon <2316> {GOD,} kai <2532> {AND} qeoV <2316> {GOD} hn <2258> (5713) {WAS} o <3588> {THE} logoV <3056> {WORD.} 2 outoV <3778> {HE} hn <2258> (5713) {WAS} en <1722> {IN [THE]} arch <746> {BEGINNING} proV <4314> ton <3588> {WITH} qeon <2316> {GOD.} 3 panta <3956> {ALL THINGS} di <1223> {THROUGH} autou <846> {HIM} egeneto <1096> (5633) {CAME INTO BEING,} kai <2532> {AND} cwriV <5565> {WITHOUT} autou <846> {HIM} egeneto <1096> (5633) {CAME INTO BEING} oude <3761> {NOT EVEN} en <1520> {ONE [THING]} o <3739> {WHICH} gegonen <1096> (5754) {HAS COME INTO BEING.} ---------------------------------------------------------- 24 Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, and He that formed thee from the womb: I am the LORD, that maketh all things; that stretched forth the heavens alone; that spread abroad the earth by Myself; Where does it say Jesus????

Revelation 19:13...... "And He (Jesus) is clothed in a robe dipped in blood; and HIS NAME IS CALLED THE WORD OF GOD.

How's that JW?

• Frog
    Frog

wow, can you believe this guy? & that once many of us here were as deluded as he??! ...it's all just too bizarre now...although at least most of us here weren't the hypocrite that this 'jw' person is by posting on supposed "apostate" websites...what an absolute loser L! sorry for the bashing session, it's just made too easy with such a person as this...x

• Andy C
    Andy C
    So.....I am not sure about anyone else on this forum...but I have my doubts about you being a JW...I think you are here just to argue.

Me too. To many holes in the story he has put forth.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Kero-kero, Why don't you tell us what happened to your wife's nephew..

• Frog
    Frog

you're such an ol' gossip Dr Jek ;)...but admittedly I was curious too, but then, who wouldn't be??!...x

• Kero-kero
    Kero-kero

Dr. Jekyll.

Yes I will tell...but I will do so in a new topic....Please wait a while.

I will tell you more about myself, my wifes nephew at the horrible thing that happened to a friend of mine.....who...is still a JW, but I am not sure for how long.

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Dont give a %&%&%#&$$$@$#*&*%#%#@$#%$)_)&$^#^$

OK?

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    you're such an ol' gossip Dr Jek ;)...but admittedly I was curious too, but then, who wouldn't be??!...x

Naaaa I just love a good old Dub JC injustice story.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

....you really are following in your fathers' footsteps--Satan, the devil.

No I'm not. I used to, then I da'd from the wts.

who do you pray to now?

I don't pray to anyone now

It's ashame that your energies could not be put to a more positive use. ...saving lives! Are you doing that now? ....Are you offering others hope?....direction? unity? Peace? Security? a futrue?

I am trying to save people from getting involved with the wts. I may not be saving their lives, but at least I am saving them from losing control of their lives.

btw. what's a "futrue"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit