I found this and am in total agreement. Feel free to answer the Questions.

by jw 155 Replies latest jw friends

• jw
    jw

Peace among fellow believers is more important than proving who is right and who is wrong. Keeping this principle in mind makes it easier to apologize for a wrong that someone thinks we have committed against him or her.

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

Julie Tripp is that you? It's so great to see you here!!! How is keeping the wee little sheep in line going? You are such a good little elderette. I am so glad the older woman of the congergation are here to help us younger ones

• schne_belly
    schne_belly
    Julie Tripp is that you? It's so great to see you here!!! How is keeping the wee little sheep in line going?

LMAO! GOOD ONE BEAUTIFUL!

If it's not her, maybe a relative????

• under_believer
    under_believer

Peace among fellow believers is more important than proving who is right and who is wrong. Keeping this principle in mind makes it easier to apologize for a wrong that someone thinks we have committed against him or her.

Whoah! So you're saying that unity is more important than correctness in a religion?

• jw
    jw

Whoah! So you're saying that unity is more important than correctness in a religion?
    I did not say it , It is written in the biblical scriptures, So God said it.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

ok ... KEEP FEEDING THE TROLLS THEN.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit