I found this and am in total agreement. Feel free to answer the Questions.

by jw 155 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

Are you a JW?

• jw
    jw

Funny, maybe you should apply your above criteria to the WTS, in particular the Governing Body.

Who said I don't.

• jw
    jw
    genesis:

Really?

Cause I found fault with lots of your posts.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

jw - you're losing it - your mind and this debate.

Honestly, we all know how you feel because the WTS is very skillful at mind control - so skillful, you don't know they' re doing it! Then they add intimidation and blackmail - no wonder its so damned hard to get free from it!

But you are in the right place, because we can help you.

May I suggest however, that you do more reading and less thread-starting? That way you can learn how to free yourself from the mind-control of the evil WTS. You need the healing waters of truth about the WTS that are to be found here. We are not a religion, nor do we claim to be. But when it comes to religion, DO NOT FOLLOW MEN, for they are human and make mistakes. Jesus is the only mediator between God and mankind, not the WTS. Don't you agree?

• jw
    jw
    dinah:

thxs, for your reply.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

CAN WE STOP RESPONDING TO THIS TROLL??? WE ARE GOING NO WHERE FAST WITH JW.

IMHO

....HOPEFULLY THIS IS THE LAST COMMENT.

RESPECTULLY

• Brigid
    Brigid
    As for being here , all I will say is all the theories thus posted on why here are all wrong.

However, thxs for replying .

Dear jw,

Thank you for reading and replying to my post. I was not sure if you would. Of course, only you know why you are here in your heart of hearts--it's between you and your scriptwriter. I do sense a fairly sincere albeit frightened person in you between the hardcore party lines, jw. I for one am glad you are here. It offers a different pov, for one thing. It causes everyone to stop and re-evaluate and reaffirm their reasons for leaving (always a healthy thing). I, for one always come away very relieved that I left all of that fear-based worship behind. Now, I healthily respect, hold in awe, and Love my god(s)--there is no fear left in me.

I may not understand your undying loyalty to a broken, tired system of fear-based worship, but glad you're here nonetheless.

Keep posting. Keep reading. Release fear. Be free.

Love and Light,

~Brigid

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I really find it amusing how uninformed you are:

I have to state that is not true about the red cross. They will publically help people in crisis but try asking without the cameras

My uncle worked for the American Red Cross for many years. They were always helping people in disasters, large and small - even when the cameras weren't on them. Whether there was an apartment complex fire or a whole mountainside on fire, or whatever disaster, the Red Cross was there helping people for the short term, then later on helping them to get back on their feet. You need to get some life experience, because your statements come off as pure ignorance. My uncle use to say, as fast as the Red Cross and it's volunteers were to get to a disaster, they were usually the 2nd relief agency there. The first - Salvation Army....and they didn't preach, just helped those in need.

• jw
    jw
    JW's don't save lives.

Okay , I am in agreement with this statement.

Jw's are committing suicide.

So the are you saving lives, is meant for you to answer, The faults are known worldwide with the WTS.

And the faults of ex Jw's are also known world wide. Seem the both of ya'll are at an impass.

There should be a world wide meeting of ex jw's and the wts on the tube and try to make things right the way GOD would will it.

• juni
    juni
    http://members.aol.com/Beyondjw/mailbag.htm A nastygram sent to Tim at Beyond JWs in May 2002

THANKS BLONDIE. SOUNDS LIKE JW'S VERBAGE IN HIS POST AT THIS SITE. HE MUST HAVE A LOT OF TIME ON HIS HANDS THAT SHOULD BE SPENT PIONEERING WOULDN'T YA SAY??

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit