God led me to the JW congregation.

by jw 186 Replies latest jw experiences

• jw
    jw
    That would be SCHITZOPRENIA that you have.

And I suppose this is what you diagnosed about the child who seen dead people too. No offense but maybe you need to reread my post. Where did it ever say my son SAW dead people?

• jw
    jw

So if you don't do field service and you don't follow what the "faithful and discrete slave" says, in what way are you a "Jehovah's witness"?

You sound like any other "Christian" to me.

• jw
    jw

So if you don't do field service and you don't follow what the "faithful and discrete slave" says, in what way are you a "Jehovah's witness"?

In what way am I not?

God determines that not humans.

• Swan
    Swan

Well, You would have to have been there. And demons can take on any form. Our family discussions we had addressed all of your questions. And We have a family of 9 who all witnessed the events. In regards to the books , I don't get the importance of your questions.

With this kind of an answer to my questions, you can see why I and many others here do not believe your story. It sounds implausible and you do not sound credible. In fact, it makes you sound a bit loony, but I am trying to keep an open mind. If you want people to really believe what you are saying, some further elaboration seems to be in order.

Also, according to JW teachings, at least from about 1960 through 1993, JWs taught that the demons were cast down to earth as spirit creatures, but that after the great flood, they were forbidden from materializing human form any longer so that they could no longer mate with women and produce nephilim, giants who terrorized the world in antideluvian times. Unless they have changed that teaching, then you are either absolutely wrong about demons being able to take on any form, or you are teaching something contrary Watchtower teachings. If it tis the latter, be careful they do not disfellowship you for apostasy, since spreading false teachings and posting on this board are sufficient cause for a Judicial Committee to rule against you.

As to the importance of my questions about the books, it seemed to me to be quite obvious. You claim that God led you to the congregation. You claim that part of this was the books in the rental house. Then how did you come by those books. Where they actually from God, or were they just trash you found? If we are to believe your claims, you must give us more to go on.

Tammy

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

jw

I am curious how you can be so sure you've checked everything up. For example; take the Flood.

There are trees alive in California today that were standing BEFORE the dates the Flood is meant to have happned. The Great Pyramid at Giza and the Egyptian civilisation were in existence hundreds of years before the Flood and carried on through the dates of the Flood without interuption.

These are facts.

But your belief is based on the assumption that such accounts are literal.

How can you claim you've checked up on things if you're not even aware of simple scientiifc or hsitoric fact?

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

In what way am I not?

God determines that not humans.

Well if it's Gods prerogative whether to call people his witnesses or not isn't a bit presumptuous for you to call yourself one? BTW how do you like your billy goats? boiled or roasted ?

• jw
    jw

Demons are here on earth they can still possess individuals.

As for my experience it is my experience and my families experience and only my family , I and God knows it is true.

I shared it . I can't make anyone believe it.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

JW, I gave you a hard time only because I thought you were an active Jehovah's Witness, I see your not, I appoligize for it and see you are only expressing your views. You have a right to do so and I see you also have issues with the witness ie, 1914, judging others, labeling people and not assoicating with them. I say take it easy, kick back and enjoy the fourm.

Everyone lets give JW a break for a while. He just needs time to get fimilar with this fourm.

• acadian
    acadian
    We evolved from apes.

GBL

After reading some of the comments, I would agree! Acadian

• jw
    jw

JW, I gave you a hard time only because I thought you were an active Jehovah's Witness, I see your not, I appoligize for it and see you are only expressing your views. You have a right to do so and I see you also have issues with the witness ie, 1914, judging others, labeling people and not assoicating with them. I say take it easy, kick back and enjoy the fourm.

What do you consider not active.?

I am very active.

Just because I am not pioneering door to door you think I am not an active Jw?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit