God led me to the JW congregation.

by jw 186 Replies latest jw experiences

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

This is why I stand by my decision not to even address or acknowledge jw because you will be talked around in complete circles and jw cannot even understand it if you are trying to be nice, like SOL was. No matter what anyone says, you will be wrong even if you take jws side. I think there is definate mental illness here. I am not trying to tell everyone what to do but, how much time is too much to devote to someone who has obvious issues? You may be doing more harm then good.

• jw
    jw

And you are obviously not a godly person.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Gotta love judgemental people. Methinks that most fundamentalists (including JWs) ignore Matthew 5.

Fortunately God is gracious, and leads even the misled to places like this. Would he go to lengths to lead someone into the JWs to lead them out, so that they could accumilate some important experiences? I see no reason why not...

• Genesis
    Genesis

JW, do you think that the Governing Body is "the" channel used by God. If yes, how do you explain why they have made numerous false prophecies, destroyed families (shunning, no transfusion...) and everchanging doctrine ?

• KW13
    KW13

hehe, i am happy your happy but...tell me then.

My stepdad would hit me

My mum kicked me out

I now go to church...maybe the lord lead me away from JW's!?!?!? wish he'd make his mind up lol

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

cant we just all agree that god led her to the jws, and be done with it?

• KW13
    KW13

ok ok..

• nomoreTRUTHplz
    nomoreTRUTHplz

ok to clear some things up i dont think jw ever said they havent been to a meeting in over a yr. i said that and i think what u read is where they rewrote my reply and then wrote i dont believe this crap

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate
    You think God lead you to them where as I understand you were molested by a JW? Why are you stateing these lies?

I stated "as I understand" with a "?"

That is because I was unclear. I had gone back over your posts and reread them from the archives to try to get to know you better. The problem with your posts id you do not clearly asertain which statements you are making, which somneone ewlse made, and what you are answering to.

That is because you are new and have not learned how to use the "quote" function yet.

Copy and paste what you are answering, and then highlight it and click on the white cloud looking icon, that will help everyone understand you better.

In Love~Kate

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I did not get a chance to wade thru all the posts here. But I too felt as you apparently do jw - that God had lead me to the 'truth', and that it was Jehovah's Witnesses. From 5 years old thru my teens, baptized at 17, married a JW, pioneered, raised a JW family, refused overtime at work, passed on promotions, rejected higher education, shunned my DF'd relatives, preached and sold books in a half dozen congregations.

Then after 43 years I was lead out, this time I know it was by God. I will not insult your intellegence, nor attack your choice to worship as you see fit. But I hope you would take the time to see what many have endured within this religion. I pray you make a wise choice.

I recommend that you read the book "Crisis of Conscience" by Mr Raymond Franz. He spent 60 years in the organization, most of that in full time service. He left for good reasons stated there. Just a suggestion.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit