God led me to the JW congregation.

by jw 186 Replies latest jw experiences

• Gordy
    Gordy
    And you are obviously not a godly person.

What you mean as judged by the rules of the Watchtower organisation.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

God does work in mysterious ways. He led me out of the JW congregation back to the Catholic Church.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Well, JW, we must have something in common. I too believe in an all-loving Creator who leads our lives, if we allow Him. btw, He lead me to a congregation to learn more about him...but that's where the similarity ends - it wasn't a JW congregation, but a REAL Christian congreation where Christ is put FIRST.

One simple test to know where TRUTH is not is found in the scripture:

Matthew 11:29-31
    29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
    30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
  • BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

ok question for you jw:

can a person Not be a Jehovah's Witness and yet be a Christian who is perfectly acceptable to God?

Serious question. Not meant to attack or be harsh. Just wondering.

• Swan
    Swan
    Demons are here on earth they can still possess individuals.

As for my experience it is my experience and my families experience and only my family , I and God knows it is true.

I shared it . I can't make anyone believe it.

Well, with that kind of attitude, no, you can't make anyone believe it. You still haven't answered any of my questions, nor, I gather, are you likely to. If you won't even answer the basic questions people come up with, no one is ever likely to give any credence to your claims.

I have a problem believing in demon possession, but am willing to listen to your evidence. That brings me back to the question, did you call the police? Did they take fingerprints? Did they look for footprints? Was there any physical evidence that this was a demon possessed man? If my two-year-old claims a man tried to take him out of my home and the door was wide open, I would immediately dial 911. Most people would. Did you?

You act offended at others here who doubt your story, but you don't have any reason to be. I'm afraid that the eyewitness account of two-year-old just doesn't cut it and it's a ludicrous account without anything tangible to support it. It isn't reasonable to expect people to believe such a whopper. I think even some JWs might think you a bit cuckoo or think you are on drugs or something. Normal people don't believe this way. Now can you see why some people here might question your mental health.

Tammy

• confuuused
    confuuused

what am I doing to save Jw's that kill their family and commit suicide, well first if I knew anyone who was thinking about doing this I would try to talk to them and see what I could do for them.If they didn't listen to me I would try to get them help. so anyway if you don't like the responses so what! Get over it and move on!!!!!!!

• sf
    sf

{ Bursts out laughing }

This was a play on a stage at one of the assemblies years ago. I just can't recall which one.

Nice try klown.

sKally

• kid-A
    kid-A

My apostate brothers and sisters, this 1/2 wit troll JW has been playing games with you all for 8 pages of redundant nonsense.

He/she/it is either a board flamer or some 10 year old dub kid playing on their parents computer. How about we stop wasting bandwidth? LOL

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I read pages 1 and 8 and I was thinking the same as you, kid-A.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I can't believe I just spent 20 minutes of my life that I will never get back reading all 8 pages of this! I thought maybe the punchline would be good, but it's not. My head hurts now!

I know this is ridiculous and I should probably just let it go but one thing that really bugs me is this comment from jw (it was on the first page, I think):

And you have to admit , Do unto others as thay do unto you can apply here.

Is this in reference to the Golden Rule? Because I thought it was "do unto others as you would like them to do unto you! So if you want to be treated nicely/respectfully, you treat others that way regardless of how you perceive them to be treating you!

At least that's my take on it. But I don't really personally want to be attacked by jw...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit