God led me to the JW congregation.

by jw 186 Replies latest jw experiences

• osmosis
    osmosis

OK there's an important question here that seems to be in the backs of people's minds but has not yet (that I know of) been directly and politely asked.

JW, why, exactly, are you here? How did you find this place and what are your intentions?

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch
    You really didn't get much of a catholic instruction then. That was the point!

So do you think that the jws are really teaching you alot about the bible? If you do, then think again. I suggest you go to your local library and see if you can find something like the Cambridge History of the Bible.

• jw
    jw

The part where you are doing a disfellowshiping offence behind the elders backs and show no repentance for it.

If you like I will write all the Elders in the Jw congregations and let them know I am conversing with the enemy just as Jesus did. And that it is not a DF offense!

And I will email you all the reponses !

Keep in mind there are millions so may take awhile to get back to you!

You realize that if someone were able to peace together who you were from your post and report this you would be DF'ed for appostacy and assoicating with disfellowshiped ones? Not really, I have scriptural backing.

• jw
    jw

So do you think that the jws are really teaching you alot about the bible?

Only to a certain level of responsibilty then it is my responsibility .

If you do, then think again. I suggest you go to your local library and see if you can find something like the Cambridge History of the Bible.

I know the history of the bible , I have done tons of research independent of the JW congregatin as directed by the scriptures.

• jw
    jw

does that mean you're baptized but not attending any KH? NO

Are you skipping meetings?? NO

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    If you like I will write all the Elders in the Jw congregations and let them know I am conversing with the enemy just as Jesus did. And that it is not a DF offense!

And I will email you all the reponses !

Dude I will pay you real money to do this, for real, I'll even give you some E-mail address to get you started. lol

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

One thing I don't understand is why you defend their faith, yet you don't live according to it. You don't even attend their meetings. Care to explain why?

• osmosis
    osmosis

er, yeah. not answering simple honest question I asked.. playing games.. being a dweeb.. JW dude, you are SO shunned by me.

• jw
    jw

JW, why, exactly, are you here? Why is anyone here?

How did you find this place (The internet) and what are your intentions ? No intentions

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch
    I know the history of the bible , I have done tons of research independent of the JW congregatin as directed by the scriptures.

You haven't found anything about how biblical passages were edited by several people with specific agendas? About contradictions that belie it being without error? Nothing that has made you wonder its claim to divine inspiration?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit