God led me to the JW congregation.

by jw 186 Replies latest jw experiences

• Gordy
    Gordy
    You don't tell us much do you? Of course not. I don't know you. Why should I trust you.

Where were you baptised? private info!

What do you think of the 1914 date? I know the Jw organization made a mistake based on biblical scriptures.

The false prophecies of the Watchtower in years past? They should not be making any prophesies.

Do you know the changes in teachings through the years? Yes

The Watchtowers involvement with the United Nations? Yes

Why should I trust you you give no information about yourself, but I suppose thats understandable if you don't what them catching you taking part on what they call an "apostate" website.

What so private about where you were baptised. You only have to say which assembly or convention it was at. Or is it that you don't know what I was asking.

So 1914 is a "mistake" then you must know that does not give them the right to to claim they were chosen by Christ. The whole organisation is based on the fact Christ chose them in the 1914-19 period.

To right they shouldn't be making prophecies. But it seems you don'y know that they did.

What doyou know about the 1925 prophecy or 1975 one.

Involvement with UN....when at same time condemning UN as the "scarlet beast" of Revelation.

The WT tells its members to keep away from anything "worldly political" yet plays with the "beast" itself.

Totally and utterly hypocritical!

You sound like ones of those people, many who I have met who came to the Kingdom Hall, who like the sound of the JW religion.

But never actually become one.

• jw
    jw

JW, you could be disfellowshiped for your activity here. Tell me how?

• jw
    jw

You can't teach me anything, love. Still as you're also the only JW to whom I can direct my anger, and not very smart, I'm going to be rude and you probably won't even realise.

You are a good example why we need to turn the other cheek and forgive and forget!

• kid-A
    kid-A

This is obviously PMJ, who apparently has figured out how to use "spell check" on his posts.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    JW, you could be disfellowshiped for your activity here. ; Tell me how?

Because according to the Jan 15th 2006 watchtower article those who hang out on apostate websites share in the sins of us apostates. The reason Elders disfellowship people is to keep the congregation spiritually clean. You have "associated" with apostates and with disfellowshipped people on this board. That makes you spiritually unclean in the eyes of the WTBTS and therefore you should be expelled from the congregation and handed over to Satan before you defile the congregation with your apostate ideas. </dub mode>

• jw
    jw

JW I'm glad to hear that you are happy, But STOP, THINK FOR YOUR SELF I do think for myself. Food for your thought-- What are you doing to save the many brainwashed Jw's who kill their families and commit suicide ? ,what if your children,

when they move out of your home decide they want no part of the jw's. What makes you think that is a theory, that happens all the time in the congregations. Are you prepared to not speak to or see them again because they are not of the jw's "world"? I would never not speak to my children. That would be wrong. You see I was almost sucked in by them then I really started having alot of questions, when questions were asked they were very much frowned upon and avoided. Then I learned some of "Their Rules". One is that if I become jw I would not be aloud to speak to family that are not of jw's this includes my children

(ages 16 & 17) because they do not live in my home. I really thank everyone on this site who helped

me come to my senses before it was to late. So really think about what I said. Only you can make

that choice of where you want to be! But my opinion, if you are on this site you must be looking for

answers and help also. NOT NECESSARILY TRUE. Look into other religions study,read the Bible on your own, not with others or with the help of their books. then if jw's is where you truly want to be good for you. AGAIN DON"T ASSUME I AM A BRAINWASHED JW.

No one will be able to change your mind. Just think about it ON YOUR OWN! not with other jw's because they will make sure that you do what they want not what you want. NOT TRUE EITHER.

Good Luck in your journey.

GOD BLESS YOU and Be With You!

confuuused

• jw
    jw

my mum and her friend were talking and said we weren't just in the last days but we were now in the last hours. i know most of you don't believe that but i get scared incase its true. does any one else get scared incase its true and do all jw believe we are in the last hours? It is true we are in the last days but no one will ever know when the end will come , cause it will come like a thief in the night. And also keep in mind some will never die at all.

• jw
    jw

Hmmmmm JW moved into a house with all the possessions still in it, including a lot of literature that only a dub would own. Why would a dub leave such literature and possessions behind, they wouldn't unless they DIED THERE !!!

EXACTLY!

• jw
    jw

my post above went into the wrong place. how do i move it so it is a post on its own? CTRL: C THEN CTRL: V to new topic.

• jw
    jw

Welcome, jw. In case you were wondering, I was the one who originally posted a series of questions, out of my curiosity. I think you answered very well. Thank you. I am a little ashamed of some of the answers you received. Guys (JWD board), you ARE being nosy and rude. OF COURSE jw should not reveal her congregation. I haven't either.

First of All , I was ask to share by a member of this board and he expects to tear me down.

Now, I do take exception with this, jw. You already decided my goal was to tear you down. It was not. I urge you to keep an open mind and not pre-judge every member of this board. We all come here for different reasons. You were not whom I was referring too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit