God led me to the JW congregation.

by jw 186 Replies latest jw experiences

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

JW-

You know there is not alot of difference between you and us. We were all honest hearted people trying to serve God and KNEW that the witnessess were the only way in which to do this. But, now here is the difference: We know the truth about the truth and we are not blind anymore. I would have died for this religion because of my belief in it. Now, my whole world has been turned upside down because I studied their own publications and found out the lies they were telling us. My suggestion to you is to do your own study of the watchtower publications and the bible and see where they differ. You can make your face like a wall or turn your heart off....but it is to God you will have to answer for that. Not us.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    Keep in mind there are millions so may take awhile to get back to you!

Millions of elders?

I do not partake in the door to door preaching. My family comes first.

Then your not a WITNESS you MORON! A witness has to WITNESS to be a witness!? Pretty simple stuff here!

I'm trying suggest it is far more plausible if somebody forgot to latch the door or if a prowler entered your house and was surprised by your son.

I think the simplest answer is probably the most accurate... JW is a massive crack head and the poor baby is suffering the delusions common with having been a 'crack baby'... Of course since JW is apparently still on the rock the thought that this was undoubtedly a demon made perfect sense!

You already decided my goal was to tear you down.

Just so there's no confusion. My goal is to tear you down... Then, while your down, maybe kick you for a bit...

They understood my unique situation and respected my desicion because it was biblically based.

My ass... This just PROVES your not a witness the elders don't give two shits about the bible!

Let me rephrase that, TEL ME HOW IN BIBLICAL SCRIPTURES.

More proof

you sound a bit loony

Is 99.6% still a bit?

This is a troll pure and simple... Maybe it studied for a few months thats all...

• kazar
    kazar
    That would be SCHITZOPRENIA that you have.

Is that right ? Well shit I guess that explains it all then, and I suppose you have a degree in PHD ? Your a freakin nut, see what being a JW does to you ? oldflame, your response still has me laughing. Especially since he/she spelled schizophrenia wrong. This jw person is definitely not a dub. He/she has not used any dub "buzzwords", etc.

• jw
    jw

I would have died for this religion because of my belief in it. Now, my whole world has been turned upside down because I studied their own publications and found out the lies they were telling us.

I have a serious problem with the Jw;s willingness to die for a religion, especially when suicide is a sin against God and ones self.

I know the lies they have told and I am actually ministering to them too.

I am a very independent minded individual and I am not a person that would ever now or in the future be capable of being a brainwashed JW.

And it worries me to know end when I do hear stories on the news or by other jw's or ex -jw's that they were brainwashed.

• jw
    jw

Then your not a WITNESS you MORON! A witness has to WITNESS to be a witness!? Pretty simple stuff here!

I never said I do not witness , there are other ways to witness.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

"I never said I do not witness. There are other ways to witness."

I suppose the internet and phone are becoming the preferred method of evangelizing. Will it replace door to door proselytizing? The jury is still out.

• lilybird
    lilybird

Its a fact that the elders would never condone you posting on what they consider an apostate site..So you are already going against the society doctrine..If you think you will convert anyone here..some are believers of God and the bible.. some don't really have any religious beliefs at all anymore..If you are searching for answers.. there are many who have done extensive research on the bible and its history..They would be happy to help you understand many of the twisted doctrines the the society teaches .

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

First, this person is not a JW, although they may associated themselves w/ the congo. As we all know, the witnessing work is essential to JWs and their belief system. And since JWs have thought of thousands of ways in which to witness to people, there are several methods that this person could do it even if they are home bound or with 7 kids or whatever they claim to be true. Considering the amount of time they spend here, why would they not spend the same about of time writing letters or telephone witnessing.

Second, me thinks this person believes they are witnessing to us at this forum. HOLY BATH WATER BATMAN!!! Obviously, they buy into the whole JW thinking of preaching, but they seem to be confused, because I don't think the JWs would be giving them a high five for their activies. My guess would be that if they went to people in the hall (they may or may not go to) and told them up they were up to, that the JWs would tell them their time was better spent out in the preaching work.

Initially this person was slightly frightening in a Ted Kosinski kind of way. Now they are just funny. I am waiting for their book to come out ... How to be a Jehovah's Witness Without Really Being One.

• magoo
    magoo

............ def'd is that you? needing a little attention? where you been? are you still crossdressing? 7 kids? you been busy!

magoo

• magoo
    magoo

......happy birthday, looking glass!!!!

magoo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit