God led me to the JW congregation.

by jw 186 Replies latest jw experiences

• jw
    jw

JW said:

I do not partake in the door to door preaching. My family comes first.

How do the Elders in the congregation react to this? They understood my unique situation and respected my desicion because it was biblically based.

What about your monthly report? N/A

How can you call yourself a JW when the door to door work is the outstanding mark of a JW. You must minister to family first.

From reading your posts it seems to me that you really have no knowledge of JW teachings or procedures. Explain that?

• oldflame
    oldflame
    That would be SCHITZOPRENIA that you have.

Is that right ? Well shit I guess that explains it all then, and I suppose you have a degree in PHD ? Your a freakin nut, see what being a JW does to you ?

• jw
    jw

Why should I trust you you give no information about yourself, but I suppose thats understandable if you don't what them catching you taking part on what they call an "apostate" website.

What have I said here that is giving you reason to even have a need to trust me?

I am a stranger to you too. I am only replying opinions and scripture and you can verify the scriptures.

As for my opions they are what they are!

What so private about where you were baptised. You only have to say which assembly or convention it was at. Or is it that you don't know what I was asking.

I don't think it is relevant.

So 1914 is a "mistake" then you must know that does not give them the right to to claim they were chosen by Christ. The whole organisation is based on the fact Christ chose them in the 1914-19 period.

Look intot all the religions of the world then ask that question.

Ref. to prophesise by JW congregation , They do not have the right to make prophesies.

Again they are human and subject to human error as you are too.

• jw
    jw
    JW, you could be disfellowshiped for your activity here. ; Tell me how?

Because according to the Jan 15th 2006 watchtower article those who hang out on apostate websites share in the sins of us apostates. The reason Elders disfellowship people is to keep the congregation spiritually clean. You have "associated" with apostates and with disfellowshipped people on this board. That makes you spiritually unclean in the eyes of the WTBTS and therefore you should be expelled from the congregation and handed over to Satan before you defile the congregation with your apostate ideas. </dub mode> Let me rephrase that, TEL ME HOW IN BIBLICAL SCRIPTURES.

• oldflame
    oldflame
    That would be SCHITZOPRENIA that you have.

And I suppose this is what you diagnosed about the child who seen dead people too.

• vitty
    vitty

JW They can and do disfellowship ppl for apostacy with no biblical backing.

As many here can confirm

• TerriO
    TerriO

If it were a spirit of some kind coming into your sons beroom, why would it open a door? If I were you I'd question your son more on this. What did the man look like? What else did he say? Did the man touch you? This story to me sounds very worrying indeed. Someone earlier said what if someone else still had a key, I think a good idea would be to change your locks, and improve your houses security. Unless all this was a long time ago?

Like others have said, I urge you to keep an open mind and question everything. There are good things about the religion, but as you will find out, the majority of people on this website have been hurt by the organisation and the way it controls its people, by forcing them to shun all who are not Jehovah's witnesses, even if that includes their own families.

If you feel praying helps you, then I suggest keep praying, and look into other faiths. Also consider that maybe you don't need a religion to set you laws and restrictions, maybe you could have a healthy relationship with God and your family without anyone else telling you how to do it.

I wish you all the best in your searches, and just remember there is nothing more important than your own family, not even a God or a religion.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

So if you don't do field service and you don't follow what the "faithful and discrete slave" says, in what way are you a "Jehovah's witness"?

You sound like any other "Christian" to me.

• jw
    jw

If it were a spirit of some kind coming into your sons beroom, why would it open a door? If I were you I'd question your son more on this. Do you have children? What did the man look like? What else did he say? Did the man touch you? This story to me sounds very worrying indeed. Someone earlier said what if someone else still had a key, I think a good idea would be to change your locks, and improve your houses security. Unless all this was a long time ago? Your questions here were all addressed and resolved.

Like others have said, I urge you to keep an open mind and question everything. There are good things about the religion, but as you will find out, the majority of people on this website have been hurt by the organisation and the way it controls its people, by forcing them to shun all who are not Jehovah's witnesses, even if that includes their own families.

If you feel praying helps you, then I suggest keep praying, and look into other faiths. Also consider that maybe you don't need a religion to set you laws and restrictions, maybe you could have a healthy relationship with God and your family without anyone else telling you how to do it.

I wish you all the best in your searches, and just remember there is nothing more important than your own family, not even a God or a religion.

• ballistic
    ballistic

She already said she hasn't been to a meeting in over a year Dr Jekyll.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit