God led me to the JW congregation.

by jw 186 Replies latest jw experiences

• jw
    jw

You really didn't get much of a catholic instruction then.

That was the point!

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I have an important question for JW,

Are you baptized?

If so what congregation do you attend and in what state?

• jw
    jw

JW said - First of All , I was ask to share by a member of this board and he expects to tear me down. Maybe their were asking you to have you explain your need to be aggressive and argumentative. Regardless, of what you say, you KNOW you are being combative. If you deny same, you are assuming you are dealing with idiots. Maybe you are use to idiots, but there are none here.

And I have a right to respond to replys. You do have the right to respond. We have a right to respond in the same fashion you respond to us. In a very disrespectful and heartless manner.

And you have to admit , Do unto others as thay do unto you can apply here. Same here. Maybe you should be nicer and you might find that people are nicer to you. You reap what you so. You reap what you so. Well apparently you people here can dish it out but can't take it so who is doing the reaping.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Please answer my questions

• jw
    jw

have an important question for JW,

Are you baptized? Yes

If so what congregation do you attend and in what state? N/A

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Why will you not give out your congregation name? Is it because you know that if the elders find out you post here you will be DF'ed? If so, don't you think Jehoavh see what you are doing?

• jw
    jw

Why will you not give out your congregation name? Is it because you know that if the elders find out you post here you will be DF'ed? If so, don't you think Jehoavh see what you are doing? What part of N/A did you not comprehend?

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

What part of N/A did you not comprehend?
    The part where you are doing a disfellowshiping offence behind the elders backs and show no repentance for it. You release that if someone where able to peace together who you were from you post and report this you would be DF'ed for appostacy and assoicating with disfellowshiped ones?

• merfi
    merfi

So, if the answer to what congregation you attend is "not applicable", does that mean you're baptized but not attending any KH? Are you skipping meetings?? Shame. And associating with known DF and DA people here? Shame again.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

SOL - give up. there is nothing behind the curtain. This is what JW did before and they get a charge out of being combative. I am not sure why this person feels a need to be at this forum. But really SOL, it is a waste of your time and engery. Not waste it on this thread.

I say we agree to do what the posters on the other thread started by this person decided to do - ignore them and go somewhere else where we can post w/ people who have a brain. Cheers SOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit