RICHIE RED ALERT

by RichieRich 324 Replies latest jw friends

• z
    z

Richie!!!

I just copy the f**** book and I’m going to give it my JW, MS friend as before he will say its apostate just the same I do it every time I see him he need to know he is in a cult

Good Luck Richie

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

We'll be thinking of you...let us know what happens!!! Have you printed out that thread to give to your mom? Be sure you keep a back-up copy...maybe show it to your dad also!!!

We're behind you,

Swalker

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

DENY, DENY, DENY. Demand to know who your accusers are. Why were they on such a wonderful sinister website.

Good Luck

They are going to take you down this time Richie... for apostasy AND theft.

Try to speak with the chief of police or the DA for your area. The society wants the governments to stay out of their hair when WE complain. (1st amendment rights and separation of church and state stuff). Try to get them to tell the elders that "This appears to be a church issue. The 1st amendment doesn't allow us to get involved. You need to handle it within the Church." edit to add non legal advice

• carla
    carla

Will be thinking of you! carla

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    He minimized such, telling me that 9098 views (the number of views on the thread regarding my acquistion of the flock book) was minimal in comparison with nearly 7 biilion people on this earth.

Sure, but just wait until that thing becomes freely available on the internet.

If he wants to talk numbers, then how much of an influence are JWs having over 7 billion people?

Lets see, according to http://www.watchtower.org/statistics/worldwide_report.htm

Total number of hours preaching: 1,278,201,985
    Total number of people Baptized: 247,631

This means that it took 5161.7 hours of preaching activity to bring in a new Jehovahs Witness.

If 6,613,829 (Peak Publishers) generated a total of 1,278,201,985 hours of preaching, this means that each JW spent 193.1 hours preaching during the course of one year. This in turn means that the 5161.7 hours needed to convert each person was equivalent to 26.7 years worth of preaching work.

Not very impressive if you ask me! What would happen if a sales rep only sold ONE product every 26.7 years? I suspect he would be FIRED.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Was it Jgnat that started the "Richie's Mom" thread? I can't seem to bring anything up on this site today. Does someone want to bring it up the active topics?

Dams

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    DENY, DENY, DENY. Demand to know who your accusers are. Why were they on such a wonderful sinister website.

I agree!

Book?

What book?

You just Photoshopped those FAKE pics.

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

Good Luck Richie....you're a good young man, don't forget that. I'll be thinking about you today.

SK

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Richie,

You have my support and if I lived closer a room too.

Josie

• Van Gogh
    Van Gogh

Richie, Going out in style toward a life of freedom, with your head held high, executing your plan with humor and courage. Take care! VG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit