RICHIE RED ALERT

by RichieRich 324 Replies latest jw friends

• WLG
    WLG
    Any reason why they shouldn't ? It's STOLEN property isn't it? Richie has even bragged that he took it didn't he? Theft is theft. It's amazing how you all condone this kind of action

Two words...

Theocratic Warfare.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"Richie has even bragged that he took it didn't he? Theft is theft. It's amazing how you all condone this kind of action"

Yeah, yeah... it's also illegal to let your doggie crap on the sidewalk, big deal.

• John Doe
    John Doe

2 wrongs make a right. . .

• VM44
    VM44

Beep-Beep,

I made my prediction that the elders will demand the book returned for the reasons you essentially gave.

The elders might even make the return of the book a major issue when they talk with RR.

So RR might want to try and get the book back so that he will have the option of returning the book to the elders. That is a course of action he will have to decide upon himself

Of course, the major thing going on right now is RR's announced break from the JW religion, which will be (and is now having) a major effect on his life. That is why I hope things will eventually turn out good for him.

--VM44

• Beep,Beep
  • lilybird
    lilybird

Richie.. I think what you have accomplished so far is amazing..The only way the total lies and BS of the society are going to be exposed is by the actions of brave rebels like you. The only way things are changed and improved in this world are by rebels like you.. Stand firm and don't let the elders dictate to you.. I know that you won't. you have shown how courageous you are for someone so young..

• WLG
    WLG

If the guy stole some chicken from his job, I'd give him hell, but he took documentation that confirms illegal and immoral directions for an organization that affects the lives of millions of people, possibly providing information that could free someone.

He's a hero for having the backbone to expose them even further. I'd even go out on a limb and say he's done more for people trying to get out than most of us will ever hope to do. So yea, I condone it, hell, steal a whole library if it frees a mind.

WLG

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

Sorry. Taking the book was wrong. Plain and simple. There is no excuse for theft.

Encourage child molestation? Please! Get real.

• VM44
    VM44

What I want to know is when and where the Doppleganger of the book will appear.

Could someone PM the info to me?

--VM44

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Sorry. Taking the book was wrong. Plain and simple. There is no excuse for theft.

No you're right beep beep there's no excuse for Ritchie borrowing that book without permission. The same as when Simon Wiesenthal stole documents which proved the holocaust actually happened - disgusting, the man should have been shot!

Richie took a book which proves that the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is covering up paedophilia not allegations of paedophilia but actual child molestation. Brilliant! Let's quibble about his untheocratic haircut later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit