RICHIE RED ALERT

by RichieRich 324 Replies latest jw friends

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Good luck Richie, I hope all goes as you wish

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

richie ... i hope the best for you

so what were the elders doing on an apostate website? the society is clear on this issue ... HIT THEM! HIT THEM HARD!!! Turn the case around!!!! bastards!

He minimized such, telling me that 9098 views (the number of views on the thread regarding my acquistion of the flock book) was minimal in comparison with nearly 7 biilion people on this earth.
    What the hell does that have to do with anything? stupid reasoning of course. rather that would equal over 100 hundred congregations at 80 pub each. fool. that can be a frekin circuit assembly
  • XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Richie, you have my prayers. I admire you for your guts. You have more than I had at your age.

• Smiles
    Smiles

Richie,

Why don't you go to the judicial committee to face your "accusers" and reveal the identity of the lurkers that have been watching your activities on this web site. We would all like to know who they are.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Richey I sent you a PM, I hope you get it before you DA.

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

I've been following your progress with bated breath!!

I'm sorry you were 'outed' before your chosen time, but I'm sure you knew it was a possibility!

Good luck, we're behind you and stand back in awe!!!

Poppy

• xjwms
    xjwms

Richie

Wishing you the very best. You are young and you are smart. YOU will make it happen.

Sucess to you man.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Well, at least you weren't caught off gaurd with this.... Stay positive - don't let other people dictate your own emotions. What I mean by that is, don't get freaked out by anything and don't let anyone intimidate you. And congratulations on getting out EARLY, before you have a wife and kids to worry about shunning you as well. See this as impetus to get out early and do what you want with your life with no hidden agendas anymore.
    Good luck, keep us posted - I know you know you have a lot of people thinking about you.

-dp

• z
    z

Richie!!!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Now you will know what real freedom is like. Your relationship with God or lack of one will be your own business and you won't be answering to or hiding from other men anymore.

Hopefully your mom will be a true Christian.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit