RICHIE RED ALERT

by RichieRich 324 Replies latest jw friends

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Someone asked for the link to jg's thread for 'A Letter to Richie's Mom'.

I found it: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/18/109587/1.ashx

-Aude.

• kls
    kls

Whoa Richie ,,,,,,,,,,,,If after your lecture and you need to talk , we are here for ya

Go Richie

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I'm making all efforts to contact my father, but hes at work right now. I might not be able to speak with him before I go to the meeting, but I feel fairly certain he will back me.

I actually am entertaining the thought of meeting with a JC, just to hand them the letter immediately before they do anything.

I have contacted the poster JaredG, incase I need a roof over my head tonight (you people DO NOT know my mom).

To the poster who is PDFing the book- speed up, but for christ's sake- keep the book for now.

And Danny Haszard, please, please, let's do a little release about Vern THoren, the Willow Springs, NC congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses of circuit 6b of NC.

• Smiles
    Smiles

Two elders wanting to meet with you and your Mom is just the investigative committee. The investigative committee is supposed to be open minded to the possibility that you may not be guilty of the charges. But from what the P.O. said to you, it sounds like they are already convinced you have committed serious wrongdoing and therefore their investigative committee is just a technical formality so that they can properly move on to the judicial committee and of course, rudely disfellowship you.

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Well you can always move here. Good luck with everything. Lazyslob

• kls
    kls

Richie , you have got more balls at your age then i have ever seen in my life and i am so glad to have you on the fighting side of the truth.

Damn Richie !!! Can't wait to see what happens when you are 18 or 20

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas
    I've got the advantage, I've been waiting for this day for at least a year.

alt

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Ritchie

I envy your courage and strength to Stand up and be counted. It is illegal for the elders to demand that you be alone with them as a minor without a supporting adult.

Knowing them they will postpone the meeting until next week.

Give them names of the apostate fanciers who lurk here. See what they do do.

Good luck!

BTW the finger gestures are unbecoming of someone as self-assured of himself as you. I think you are GREAT for standing up to them all.

HB

• Van Gogh
    Van Gogh

If you're out at 17, your first bithday you'll get to celebrate will be your 18th!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Tell them: "I need to reschedule since it's Good Friday"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit